Hot Toys Colossus???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I do not come in here very much so I am asking you Hot Toy Pros who have your finger on the pulse of this side of Collecting.

Since Hot Toys is doing DC/Marvel Licenses, has there ever been been a discussion of a Hot Toys Colossus, either based on the X-men Movies or Comics? yes I know it is a self-serving question, do not get me wrong I Highly Admire Hot Toys and the wicked detail but is this solely driven by characters from Movies alone or is there some other formula? or is this a Pipe Dream.

Your input is Welcome

Be Cool
Al

I do not come in here very much so I am asking you Hot Toy Pros who have your finger on the pulse of this side of Collecting.

Since Hot Toys is doing DC/Marvel Licenses, has there ever been been a discussion of a Hot Toys Colossus, either based on the X-men Movies or Comics? yes I know it is a self-serving question, do not get me wrong I Highly Admire Hot Toys and the wicked detail but is this solely driven by characters from Movies alone or is there some other formula? or is this a Pipe Dream.

Your input is Welcome

Be Cool
Al

Yes, it's also driven by "Is he Iron Man?"

Always wondered why there isnt a marvel comic line.would love for sideshow to do one.

Hot Toys are heavily focused on movie characters. I would say that the best chance you have of a Colossus figure being made is for him to get his own movie and that it does well. Or for him to be so well done in an X-Men movie that fans cry out for a figure of him, similar to how the Hulk kind of stole the show in Avengers. I'm guessing that the overall chance of him being made any time soon by Hot Toys is slim to none.

Unfortunately with the way Fox handles X-Men, if there were to be a Colossus movie, 90% of it would probably still somehow focus on Wolverine.

Then knowing Hot Toys track record they would make one figure for the movie and it would be Wolverine.

Yes, it's also driven by "Is he Iron Man?"

This was my 1st Theory, he's not IronMan, my Friend, Walker

They have yet to do an X-Men character that isn't Wolverine, so Colossus probably isn't high on their priority list.

This was my 2nd Theory my Friend, Kicksplode

Not gonna happen.

This is my Final Theory my Furyan Friend

Always wondered why there isnt a marvel comic line.would love for sideshow to do one.

3rd Theroy, there is no money in it right now my Friend, Krec

Hot Toys are heavily focused on movie characters. I would say that the best chance you have of a Colossus figure being made is for him to get his own movie and that it does well. Or for him to be so well done in an X-Men movie that fans cry out for a figure of him, similar to how the Hulk kind of stole the show in Avengers. I'm guessing that the overall chance of him being made any time soon by Hot Toys is slim to none.

Unfortunately with the way Fox handles X-Men, if there were to be a Colossus movie, 90% of it would probably still somehow focus on Wolverine.

Then knowing Hot Toys track record they would make one figure for the movie and it would be Wolverine.

This was my 4th Theory maybe not worded the same but along those line my Friend, Chronos

That would be cool if it were based off character's comic appearance.

I so much agree

Thank You for all the Input my Friends, Appreciate it

Be Cool
Al

I would buy it. He would be pretty eye catching on a shelf if he's all chromed out. He would require a true type body of his own.

I would buy it. He would be pretty eye catching on a shelf if he's all chromed out. He would require a true type body of his own.

That would be Sick, Snake but the true question for myself is Classic or Ultimate, IMO classic has been run into the ground, it would be Ultimate all the way

End of the day they make figures that sell units, :( colossus sadly is a figure that may not hit those numbers :(

That would be Sick, Snake but the true question for myself is Classic or Ultimate, IMO classic has been run into the ground, it would be Ultimate all the way

I'm not big into the Ultimate designs, but Colossus looks pretty snazzy in the black uniform.

I would definitely buy a 1/6 scale Colossus. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters. He'd have to have a custom bigger body. Plus, I don't want a movie version cuz I want Colossus to be huge (not Hulk huge but definitely bigger than Hugh Jackman's Wolverine).

I'd so buy a Colossus.

colossuslarge.jpg

This in 1/6 = :drool

Sadly nowadays HT just like to remake the same superhero characters over and over rather than tackle new ones.

Last edited:
Back