Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOHH! right. forgot about that. well, it's an improvement... i guess. i'm not crazy about it though.

It'll be nice even if thing aren't dead on 100%. The paint and materials should make it a must have for most Predator fans. To me they've improved big time over the old stuff and I'll be looking forward to picking these new Predators up.

Psst. You should put it on feeBay before the general public knows... :1-1:

Hey, this is a totally open question to everyone: how likely is it that HT will revisit the P2? My battle-damaged figure is cool, but he's been my least favorite for the last few months. Wondering whether or not I should sell him now to make my funding for all this new stuff concrete.

I sure hope they do. I'm digging P2 at the mo.:D

Psst. You should put it on feeBay before the general public knows... :1-1:

Hey, this is a totally open question to everyone: how likely is it that HT will revisit the P2? My battle-damaged figure is cool, but he's been my least favorite for the last few months. Wondering whether or not I should sell him now to make my funding for all this new stuff concrete.

I'd tell you get rid of it. They got the new body and some new P2 parts on Snake and I bet P2 will be redone. I can't see them not redoing it at this point. The new one will make to old one look like the toy it is. Way to go HT.

I'd tell you get rid of it. They got the new body and some new P2 parts on Snake and I bet P2 will be redone. I can't see them not redoing it at this point. The new one will make to old one look like the toy it is. Way to go HT.

Not owning any P2 products I'd be thrilled if they revisited P2. That mask and combi stick!:rock

It'll be nice even if thing aren't dead on 100%. The paint and materials should make it a must have for most Predator fans. To me they've improved big time over the old stuff and I'll be looking forward to picking these new Predators up.
well yeah, and i'll probably get it. but i'd rather see your P1 head on it, to be honest.

SON OF A _____! RIGHT WHEN I DECIDE TO SELL MY HT P1!!

:gah:

So, what? $220 Doggy statue, $2,000 Wolf statue, $500 AvP egg, $300 Pred Bio, 2 more $220-$280 Alien statues, HT Snake, and now this.

ARE YOU ____ING KIDDING ME?

Oh, and Nam... KAPOW! :yess:

that's what you get for selling your collectibles. and buying statues. both are dumb.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Guys, remember that video Pitu put up after the 1989 Batman announcement?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-zO5vaakI&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to 0:51. The man was right. It's like the company suddenly took on the biggest transformation. This isn't the HT I know... but I like it. Stuff's happening. They've got their head on straight and seem to be on the rightest (don't care if that's not a word) track they've ever been on. Seriously.

:yess::yess::yess:

well yeah, and i'll probably get it. but i'd rather see your P1 head on it, to be honest.

Thanks but just have both figures and you'll enjoy the HT the way it is I bet. If you don't like the face just put his Bio on. I think the new HT head sculpt is nice. At least now HT is trying to make better more accurate Predator figures. Anyone who got any of the Predators movie figures know HT is making a better effort now. I can tell you trying to make accurate Predator stuff sculpting wise is one huge headache. There is a reason so many miss being accurate. It also takes so much time and twice the effort then say T800 Arnold.

Thanks but just have both figures and you'll enjoy the HT the way it is I bet. If you don't like the face just put his Bio on. I think the new HT head sculpt is nice. At least now HT is trying to make better more accurate Predator figures. Anyone who got any of the Predators movie figures know HT is making a better effort now. I can tell you trying to make accurate Predator stuff sculpting wise is one huge headache. There is a reason so many miss being accurate. It also takes so much time and twice the effort then say T800 Arnold.
the main thing i'm impressed with so far on this is that nice new shoulder cannon. the old one is so horrible. and the worst part is it's horrible and it's not removable. i never realized what a great feature that is until the NECA one came out. i hope this one is removable, but that's probably not gonna happen.

gah... his mustache looks exactly like his eyebrows and it's messing with me.

SON OF A _____! RIGHT WHEN I DECIDE TO SELL MY HT P1!!

:gah:

So, what? $220 Doggy statue, $2,000 Wolf statue, $500 AvP egg, $300 Pred Bio, 2 more $220-$280 Alien statues, HT Snake, and now this.

ARE YOU ____ING KIDDING ME?

Oh, and Nam... KAPOW! :yess:

Sell it before it's too late!

And why do you need the $500 AVP egg? I mean, it's cool, but after everything you've listed in that post, that egg is easily the most unappealing item.

For me, my current damage report (*ahem*, I mean buy list) consists of:

SSC Alien Statue EX (thumbnail shown)
SSC Alien Warrior Statue EX(TBA)
SSC Dog Alien Statue EX
SSC Resurrection Alien Statue EX
HT Shadow Predator
HT Classic Predator
Some MOTUC figures (but I'm undecided as to which other ones I want)

I think now might also be a good time to get glass doors installed on my bookshelves.

Hmm, Classic Pred, RE Alice, Jake Sully, DX Jack, Dx Luke, LSB Wolf, Tracker bio, classic bio, Shadow Predator and Berserker 1:1 bust... all things im wanting to buy thats not release yet. ontop of things thats already out i want to buy.

Jeebus...

My SDCC want list is looking like:

Classic Predator
Shadow Predator
Batman Begins Batman
DX Nicholson Joker
Batmobile
Black suit Spiderman

also considering the Iron Man suit-up diorama to use the machinery in a Terminator Skynet factory display.

And like Bakurenoh theres stuff already out that I still need to get/pay for :monkey2 my wallet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back