Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
f8d00fda.jpg

This thing look very nice but it looks like they went with the classic new design instead of redoing the original. I can see the feet are from Predators along with other details. I hope they revisit P1 because this new style is a big improvement in my book. This body does have a Kevin Peter Hall feel more so than a Derek M look which I think was the right move on HT part.

But I doubted they would do a P1 figure again so soon. I'm sure if you act now you can secure a lot of the parts for a decent price.

I have Hot Toys P1 so I can use his bone trophies. It's just the mask I want and a great head sculpt on Classic.:pray:

I'd have to display Classic away from Berserker though because all I'll see in my mind is a Predator that got his ass kicked by my Berserker Predator.:lol

I have Hot Toys P1 so I can use his bone trophies. It's just the mask I want and a great head sculpt on Classic.:pray:

I'd have to display Classic away from Berserker though because all I'll see in my mind is a Predator that got his ass kicked by my Berserker Predator.:lol

I hope he has a good sculpt too!

Or maybe he doesn't even come with a removable mask....

maybe HT learned how to make Predator figures like adults and give it 2 separate sculpted heads.

then you better start hitting up ebay :monkey3. We don't know jack yet though, but I doubt they will add the bones.
*Just bought all the bone trophies from ebay*

Edit : i should say i bought all the trohpies i needed to make mine into a P1 asin the necklace and 2 shoulder strap ones... not literally all the ones on ebay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back