Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like you with your asteroid AvP Bios. :lol
Well, it's not that bad.. But I've always had a thing for Alien eggs (minus the Aliens version with it's retarded plant-like flaps..).

And oooooooh mmmmmmyyyyyy god! Those pics! That awesome base! The...the..the detailing! Predatorgasm!

Watch where you spray that ____ lol.

Still think the first version looks better.

I kid I kid lol

This one rapes it. Will the real p1 please stand up lol

:lol fixed!!! :hi5:

hoping to do that a couple more times by this weekend :pray:

Hmmm I dunno. Would they be holding anything back for later on at SDCC or might BD T-800 turn up at a different toy show?:dunno

Part of me hopes he doesn't turn up what with all the other stuff I want out of this show plus things I've yet to pay for like Tracker, Spiderman, Superman, various parts I'm getting, customs etc etc :gah:

hmmm... after seeing the new bigger pics, the shoulder canon platform still looks totally wrong. as in, it looks exactly like the SSC/Bilikin ones that Tsang had on his ____ing desk while he was sculpting this. that's what happens when you don't use actual reference material. *********, HT. every time.

Cool you like the 19incher but if you have other HT Predators you should add this to your collection. HT did an outstanding job here and I'm really looking forward to getting this piece. They really got the Kevin Peter Hall look in this piece this time around.

Nope. No other HT predators in my collection and with so much awesomeness coming outa HT in the next few months the three 18 inchers have satisfied my P1 fix. Thank you for those btw :)

hmmm... after seeing the new bigger pics, the shoulder canon platform still looks totally wrong. as in, it looks exactly like the SSC/Bilikin ones that Tsang had on his ____ing desk while he was sculpting this. that's what happens when you don't use actual reference material. *********, HT. every time.

What you're seeing is a very good Predators classic back pack which is different from the original. HT did a good job here on details from the new movie and Tsang really did a great job making this look like KPH body which is a better look than the new movie P1. All in all this looks like an outstanding piece and in time fans will say wow the older HT Predators really weren't so great were they?

Is anyone else having slight panic attacks due to the awesomeness of this figure and some of the other HT pics that have been posted of other lines.

Or is it just me lol

What you're seeing is a very good Predators classic back pack which is different from the original.

If this is true, then awesome! Even so, in principle, it'd be nice for Tsang to actually use real references for the figures. Typically, when you're trying to one-up something, you don't mimic the competition :lol. Luckily, HT seems to have learned.

What you're seeing is a very good Predators classic back pack which is different from the original. HT did a good job here on details from the new movie and Tsang really did a great job making this look like KPH body which is a better look than the new movie P1. All in all this looks like an outstanding piece and in time fans will say wow the older HT Predators really weren't so great were they?
oh thank god. i thought the Classic's pack was just the same as the P1 (possibly because of a certain company's 7" figure). that's a load off, though. i still wanna see the unmasked head all painted up on this. i think HT also said this is gonna have a bunch of accessories too.

Is anyone else having slight panic attacks due to the awesomeness of this figure and some of the other HT pics that have been posted of other lines.

Or is it just me lol

Big time, I needed to take a time out before :lol

Huh....too much stuff coming out at the same time....I might have to go for this over the Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back