Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now arriving on Monday "A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible."

:doh

Mine arrived today. I’ll unbox him and post photos tomorrow.
IMG_2257.jpeg

Overall a great release. The different facial expressions are fantastic, and the figure is pretty easy to pose. My only nitpick is that his jacket isn’t wired.

Mine should be tomorrow. I only see a couple things:

gauntlets could be a little scuffed up
jacket would benefit from internal wire for posing
i still want to see a bigger hat, but this one is growing on me

Ordered mine from AlterEgo, so only God knows when they will receive their allotment from Sideshow. Interesting though, the last two released from HT (Fennec and Koska) were sent out at lightning speed relative to the normal turnaround at Sideshow after the figures release in HK, and AE had theirs out only a few days after that which was a very pleasant surprise all the way down the chain! But Cad is MIA from AE as of this morning. I'm sad 😭.

Got an update from Collector’s Outpost, mine is arriving in the next couple days and will be shipped out immediately. Pretty excited, I was worried that my PO would be cancelled.

the proportions on this guy are so cool. one of those figures where with even minor futzing & posture adjustment he looks amazing right out of the box

Back