1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an on/off switch on the spear? Or do you have to remove the battery? Spear is a little warped on mine but it's something I can overlook.

Is the Tony Mei spear a light-up?

No, don't believe so; 90% certain it isn't. Only the Toys-Era one. I believe they (TE) also offer one with a glow in the dark spear tip, but OSK only sells the TE one with the light up tip, if I'm not mistaken.

Finally opened this guy up! He is pretty tall. He is same height as Kobe which is 6'6 in 1\6th.

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

Finally opened this guy up! He is pretty tall. He is same height as Kobe which is 6'6 in 1\6th.

Which I think is about right. Affleck is around 6'3"-6'4", his armored boots' spiked soles could have added about a couple more inches, then add the helmet with those bat-ears that adds maybe another couple of inches :)

What? They have this other than SS? If I have known I would have waited, and gotten cheaper. O well.

I ordered one last night from Popcult. $227 total shipped and much cheaper than if I bought it from sideshow.

I didnt buy the BC Armored batman as I have the regular but I did buy a Zod for $132 shipped.

Back