1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope a tad shorter but still huge. He looks so jacked in that trailer.

Personally I'm not that fussed. I always thought it was quite fitting that Superman towered over everyone else! But then again it'd be pretty cool to have him more to scale.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The figures are different enough for me to want the new one too. Also have a feeling that this one is going to be less enormous.

The BvS Supes will likely be shorter. But he's still built like a tank.

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-019.jpg

12331369_1498375907135309_1503278674_n.jpg

There are improvements on this... The cuffs and cape look much better. I also prefer the stern expression on this sculpt.

Hopefully the final product turns out just as great.

This looks so much better than the MOS Superman. Especially the body. I always found the mos fig had somewhat of an hourglass shape that came off kind of feminine. This new one looks savage though. Can't wait to pick him up.

The more I see the newer trailers, the more I want to get this HT Superman :clap.oh and Fat, crazy voice Bats too.

There are improvements on this... The cuffs and cape look much better. I also prefer the stern expression on this sculpt.

Hopefully the final product turns out just as great.

The cuffs I don't attribute to HT as far as a figure improvement, that's just the new design of the suit. I actually prefer the design of the cuffs on the MoS suit than I do the BvS suit. I don't really like the individually spaced out rows.

It looks to be the same body as MOS but if they do make it shorter it may be from the knee down and shorter ankle pegs. That would be an easy way to make him the right height.

Fantastic sculpt! It's a damn shame that a lot of those details will be lost on the production piece. HT should make this Superman for their next 1/4 scale.

Didn't they do this with the Keaton Bruce Wayne headsculpt & we still got the rubbish headsculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The keaton sculpt was the same JC Hong posted wich was totally different from the one on the prototype pics.

Back