1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt is superacurate and Henry's nose is really magical nose it looks totally different from different angles,figure doesnt have oversized nose its just a pictures, its same with real persons depends how you take a picture with which lense. Long neck tornado is over?now nose? What is next? :D he is perfect for me in every detail. If someone doesnt like it, its very simple to cancel the order or dont buy him at all.

Great work done by Owen (戚浩文). Modified body, repainted suit and Tony's cape.

13179406_611364842365873_3401698789942299197_n.jpg

13179304_611364852365872_3204244152235620293_n.jpg

Damn thought i could skip this release he look's amazing!

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Oversized nose: fact. There is no way around this. Egregiously oversized? NO, not in the slightest.

Quality of the film: OPINION. There is no way around this. MY OPINION IS I LOVED IT. To think otherwise and say it's fact is annoying as **** and seriously needs to stop. Further discussions on the film should STAY IN THE MOVIE THREAD.

Still a kick @$$ figure: opinion. I LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT. Others may feel differently, but TO ME, it's awesome and that's all that matters. Unlike certain people that watch reaction vids on YT to justify their opinion on any matter... I don't need others opinions on the figure to justify my purchase-FACT.

Captures enough of the actor (like most of HT sculpts) that it's instantly recognizable: fact/opinion. Hard to say. Plenty are in awe of the sculpt and a few say it looks nothing like him.

Can we all move on please?

I can't co-sign on this enough. Every last word. :clap:hi5::yess:

Hey guys, is there any promo codes for this month? im gonna order this guy incase my 2-pack wait-list doesn't come through

Crappy pose and terrible pictures but still EASILY the best 1/6 Superman figure from any film, comic, cartoon, manufacturer, etc.

I really thought this was just going to be a mild upgrade from MoS but I sure was WRONG.

Oh and the flip up BvS symbol on the base has a kickstand on the back to keep the symbol propped open. That was something I didn't notice in any YouTube review so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 248
Back