1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know what this figure is, and what company is making it? It's in an ebay auction right now. They also have a "Knightmare" Batman in a separate auction. It seems pretty blatant, creating these knockoffs before the Hot Toys figures have even appeared. The real reason I'm asking though, is that I like the look of this figure due to its lack of any real resemblance to Ben Affleck.

BvS Bats.jpg

Anybody know what this figure is, and what company is making it? It's in an ebay auction right now. They also have a "Knightmare" Batman in a separate auction. It seems pretty blatant, creating these knockoffs before the Hot Toys figures have even appeared. The real reason I'm asking though, is that I like the look of this figure due to its lack of any real resemblance to Ben Affleck.

View attachment 283107

It is not a knockoff. This one is made by a customizer before HT prototype shown up.
The maker actually made many other versions of batman including the Forever Kilmer one which I proudly owned.

Does anyone seen a picture of this figure in any pose different to the regular standing pose? It looks like articulation will be very limited on this one

I thought so too, but after see the reviews for knightmare bats, I'm no longer worried. The articulation is great on that figure so I don't see why it should be worse for the reg.

Yeah, I PO Wonderwoman. She's a definite.
I also did PO Chrome armored bats, but I'm having second thoughts on it. I'm thinking of either changing it to regular armored
or Knightmare. Or if I even need it at all. lol.

I've been considering BvS supes also...but just having a hard time justifying it since I have 2 modded MOS supes.

Very nice! :duff

I'm contemplating getting another BvS Supes. I don't really like having duplicates of the same figure, but I really do like that figure and I think it'd be neat to have one with the stock sculpt and one with a custom heat vision painted sculpt.

With the armored being fully released today, do you think we'll get this batman soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I want the Batman figure but I'm having trouble with his cowl. It just looks big and bulbous to me. I'm also having trouble with the giant neck but that's not something HT has any say in.

I'll have to wait until some people have it in hand. This one or the armored one will be my first DC Hot Toys.

View attachment 283107

This is a dumpster fire of a figure.

Off topic but sorta on topic considering the history of this thread but I just saw Suicide Squad and it's not as bad as critics are saying. As a life long comic fanatic and having lived through all the Burton Batman films, SS felt more like an early 90's comicbook movie to me. It would have fit in sometime after Batman Returns and before Batman Forever. Anyway for what it's worth I give it a 6.5/10. Enjoyable and even more so if you're a fan of comicbook movies.

With the armored being fully released today, do you think we'll get this batman soon?

I don't think this one shares many parts with Armored Batman. I received an email from Sideshow that this is delayed.

After seeing the sdcc pics I had to take the plunge on this. The tweaks they made to the suit made it go from a 6/10 to a 10/10. Can't wait to pose him with my MoS supes.

I originally thought I was going to get armored Batman, which of course looks great ... But I think in order to stick with getting one DC figure, this will be a better call as it would be my general representation of Batman.

I originally thought I was going to get armored Batman, which of course looks great ... But I think in order to stick with getting one DC figure, this will be a better call as it would be my general representation of Batman.

Good call.

If I were going to get just one figure to be a general representation of a character, it'd be the regular version (if there's other variants).

I was pretty much sold after seeing it at SDCC. Can't wait to see pics of it once it is released in HK.

Yeah, if this turns out as good as the new pics it's going to be my second favorite figure in my collection. Adam West Batman being number one.

That's kind of how I feel. The only difference being I know we'll get another Batman with Justice League that looks very similar. This is the only time we'll get Armored Batman. So since that figure looks so great, I don't think I'll pass.

I may end up with two Batmans.

That's kind of how I feel. The only difference being I know we'll get another Batman with Justice League that looks very similar. This is the only time we'll get Armored Batman. So since that figure looks so great, I don't think I'll pass.

I may end up with two Batmans.

Yeah it was a tough call for me, but I decided to cancel regular and get the Armored. Just for something unique/different. Really all three of these Bats look great though IMO.

Back