1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kpbcjvQ2fMel.jpg

Maybe, slightly. But it seems exaggerated on the statue, to the point of distraction. At least to me.

Pobody's Nerfect. :lol You plan on getting the Prime 1 pieces, man?

I am very very seriously considering!
I have 3 big reasons not to get it. First, I already have the 1/6 Preordered. Secondly, I have a 1/6 only rule. I have two 1/4 pieces and sold the others to stick to 1/6 only rule.
Third...this is astronomically more expensive than anything I have ever bought for a collectible.

But yet, part of me feels like I may regret not buying this.

I am very very seriously considering!
I have 3 big reasons not to get it. First, I already have the 1/6 Preordered. Secondly, I have a 1/6 only rule. I have two 1/4 pieces and sold the others to stick to 1/6 only rule.
Third...this is astronomically more expensive than anything I have ever bought for a collectible.

But yet, part of me feels like I may regret not buying this.

How much do you think these'll go for? At least a few thousand, right? I'd definitely wait until AFTER watching the movie then. :lol

You're not getting all three now, are you? :nono :lol

Wait, isn't there also a WW?

Yup, there's a WW that they've only shown teasers at the moment.

I really want to get Superman also.
My heart says you only live once...

My wallet says

Are you getting the Hot Toys Trinity?

Last edited:
Agreed. I plan on getting all three versions of Bats, Supes, WW and the Batsignal.

Oh wow...DAMN! Batsignal too?!!! Nice!
Whether you love Snyder or not, one thing you gotta give the guy credit, the man has an eye for visuals.
At the moment, I'm only getting regular bats and Wonderwoman. I have two MOS figures, and I think I'm happy for one of them to represent the Trinity.
I kinda want to get Knightmare Bats also, but I may just stick to regular batsie.

Oh wow...DAMN! Batsignal too?!!! Nice!
Whether you love Snyder or not, one thing you gotta give the guy credit, the man has an eye for visuals.
At the moment, I'm only getting regular bats and Wonderwoman. I have two MOS figures, and I think I'm happy for one of them to represent the Trinity.
I kinda want to get Knightmare Bats also, but I may just stick to regular batsie.

Well, I am passing on the Batmobile. And a possible Luthor and Doomsday. :lol

The suit designs are definitely top-notch. You should get the Knightmare Batman, a Mad Max Bats is not to be missed! :lol

Well, I am passing on the Batmobile. And a possible Luthor and Doomsday. :lol

The suit designs are definitely top-notch. You should get the Knightmare Batman, a Mad Max Bats is not to be missed! :lol

A year or two ago, I would have PO'd Max Bats. But at the moment, I'm just really trying my best to be more selective on future purchases.
I'm kinda running out of room, and I dare not get another detolf, cause I know that would be an excuse to get more figures. lol.
So I'm really trying my best not to get multiples of the same character.
That's one of the reason I havent bought Batman Returns...I have too many Batman.
But the thought has crossed my mind to sell dx02 and get Max Bats.

Oh man...I didnt even think about a possible HT Doomsday...:horror

Back