1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to put this figure in a permanent pose (at least for a good while) where he's holding the grenade launcher with both hands, but am reluctant to bend the figure at the elbows too much lest the suit fuses together on the inside of the elbows.

I really want to put this figure in a permanent pose (at least for a good while) where he's holding the grenade launcher with both hands, but am reluctant to bend the figure at the elbows too much lest the suit fuses together on the inside of the elbows.

you can try rub a little of baby oil on the inside of the elbows. it worked like a charm for me

Got my Jaxon cape this morning and wow, really impressed. It drapes beautifully. No need for futzing, just drop it on him and it immediately sits naturally. Nice soft material but the cracked leather look is very authentic. Highly recommended for anyone on the fence. Thank's Jaxon. :)

Got my Jaxon cape this morning and wow, really impressed. It drapes beautifully. No need for futzing, just drop it on him and it immediately sits naturally. Nice soft material but the cracked leather look is very authentic. Highly recommended for anyone on the fence. Thank's Jaxon. :)

Time for you to upload photos.....
:D

Awesome pose J&B. Very natural - like he's standing right there.

That cape looks fantastic too.

Time for you to upload photos.....
:D

I don't have much luck with photos here, as well as only having a phone camera they always come out huge for some reason. No idea how to re-size them.

That and the bloody things come out sideways... :gah: How do I delete and start again?

Attachments

• 20170822_172322.jpg
    20170822_172322.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 287
  • 20170822_172422.jpg
    20170822_172422.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 287
From Kim Lam,a great collector from HK

It's floor length in both movie and promo and it can't cover the body.....but you can even call it granny's peach tea version

BTW if anyone of guys doesn't know how to add muscle note here please

da9a8f5d20e7997e53971f941493d68a.jpg

71b67b55210f45651592e1355a851982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
北京国安;9414862 said:
BTW if anyone of guys doesn't know how to add muscle note here please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going post a diy for the muscle mod?
I know the muscle mod for HT batman is quite common in Asia, but not here tho. lol
I have also read a few feedback from your buyers in China saying the muscle mods make the cape flow and drape much better.

Back