1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup this what I mean. I don't know if you can make it out but it's also happened under the logo. I repaint mine so any time I see it I just dab a bit of paint to cover it but it's still noticeable due to it pealing. Hopefully none of you have this problem cause you see this on your figure it's frustrating. View attachment 328325

Ouch.

Do you have any reason why it's like that, humidity, excessive posing etc.?

It's excessive posing and I think it might also have been the paint i used but the rest of the suit is fine. So it's probably posing but regardless you should still make sure in any environment it's ok. But all I can do is deal with it. I did preorder the SS version so that eases the frustration but still I would have liked it to stay intact.

a6feb8fe2167b343a404ff322e529be7.jpg

Your patience is admirable. If any figure is worth the wait its this one.

You know what, My retailer just informed me today that the supplier cut short their orders...
So I am not getting my Twinpack with Tech Cowl.
They offered me Twinpack with TechCowl and Sniper Rifle for additional around USD20.... I accepted without a blink of an eye...
Arriving next week, so gonna go pick up then.. Hope they don't change their statement again...

You know what, My retailer just informed me today that the supplier cut short their orders...
So I am not getting my Twinpack with Tech Cowl.
They offered me Twinpack with TechCowl and Sniper Rifle for additional around USD20.... I accepted without a blink of an eye...
Arriving next week, so gonna go pick up then.. Hope they don't change their statement again...

:hi5: Awesome news if you do get them next week. Two really stunning figures that I love a little more with each day.

Well, I now have Arrmored Bats (Chrome) and Superman. I need to get this figure now but my lcs is selling for $500 CDN which is a little steep considering I paid less for the armored version....then again, he's sold out everywhere almost and I do save on shipping and taxes. Decisions decisions....

Well, I now have Arrmored Bats (Chrome) and Superman. I need to get this figure now but my lcs is selling for $500 CDN which is a little steep considering I paid less for the armored version....then again, he's sold out everywhere almost and I do save on shipping and taxes. Decisions decisions....

I don't think evilbay is that high

I have a chance to buy this figure, the price is pretty high. I know there is the problem with the cowl covering the bat symbol on his chest if you bend his head down to far, but are there any other problem I should know? I have the Arkham Asylum version pre-ordered should I wait (almost a year) for that version or get this one while I can?

I have a chance to buy this figure, the price is pretty high. I know there is the problem with the cowl covering the bat symbol on his chest if you bend his head down to far, but are there any other problem I should know? I have the Arkham Asylum version pre-ordered should I wait (almost a year) for that version or get this one while I can?

Depending upon the price, I would get this version. How much are you willing to pay, that's the real question. It's a great figure, but not $300-400+ great IMHO. Instead of waiting a year you could get on the waitlist for the SS version, if that'll save you some money.

I have the Suicide Squad version pre-ordered with Side Show. And, the seller is offering me the BVS version for $300 not counting shipping

I have the Suicide Squad version pre-ordered with Side Show. And, the seller is offering me the BVS version for $300 not counting shipping

Outside of the cape and the rebreather thing, it's the same figure. I would stick with the SS version personally. If you think about in the end you'll be paying A LOT more for........almost nothing. It almost has the same accessories as the BvS version. I assume you want it quickly but it will save you money to wait a bit. Hopefully this helps.

Anyone planning on getting the rebreather accessory on ebay after the SS version release? Maybe we'll get a third party or custom rebreather?

Yup this what I mean. I don't know if you can make it out but it's also happened under the logo. I repaint mine so any time I see it I just dab a bit of paint to cover it but it's still noticeable due to it pealing. Hopefully none of you have this problem cause you see this on your figure it's frustrating. View attachment 328325

Hi.

Your list prompted me to check mine and mine has exactly the same problem.

I live in cold England so it's nothing to do with the heat or anything.

I don't know why this is.

I can sense a DX02 event on the horizon. Melting suits everywhere.

1a82f0e5194b720009b4b631eb7d8cee.jpg
0202b83173749f2570c12e44db00adfc.jpg
9e7a2f4366bad7844f3fef8383f89a3f.jpg

This has just turned into an awesome 'action figure' to a 'fragile statue' for me, I'll never touch it again.

It seems the problem is when the suit comes into contact with other areas, as under the armpit the suit is pressed against the suit on the arms.

Who knows.

This blows.

I'd suggest checking yours, people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The damage to the suit in these pics is very worrying. My Superman has something similar under his left arm and I've had him in a museum pose since day one. Worried for Supes and all the Bats figures from this line now. For the price these figures cost it just shouldn't happen. Really unacceptable.

Back