1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A1UfcGY.jpg

I'd love to see something like that on a regular non armoured suit. It's interesting the BVS suit has proved so popular with fans yet they've already decided to regress closer to black again. Hopefully they listen to feedback and all future Batfleck suits are no darker than the BVS version. Dark blue with the grey would make it perfect IMO.

Remember, the Knightmare Batman didn't even come with the eye pieces to swap out. So who knows what they will include with the SS Batman figure if it ever gets released. I could see them not even including the normal faceplates at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By that, do you mean that all it will include is the rebreather face plate? I think it'll come with at least one non-rebreather faceplate, but I don't think it'll have as many faceplate options as the BvS Batman figure. Probably just the rebreather faceplate and a neutral expression.

haven't got a batman figure with blue color scheme & I still prefer the black color scheme.
I'll give it a chance though if snyder decide to use that blue&grey suit

I really like that Prime One Studios 1/2 scale Batman statue but resigned to the fact I'll never own one of those freaking things unless I win one or one falls magically out of the sky into my man cave. :D So the best I can do is try to replicate the pose and dream on. <sigh> :lol
View attachment 316001
View attachment 316005
View attachment 316006
Lovely photos. The kind I've saved even though I have the figure.

That's when you know a figure is good!

I'd love to see something like that on a regular non armoured suit. It's interesting the BVS suit has proved so popular with fans yet they've already decided to regress closer to black again. Hopefully they listen to feedback and all future Batfleck suits are no darker than the BVS version. Dark blue with the grey would make it perfect IMO.

Totally agree... and pretty surprised at Snyder for agreeing the changes to be honest! The BvS suit was as close to perfection as we've had - and it needed only a few minor tweaks. I can understand Batman's need for a bit more protection against Darkseid and his minions, but his main/base costume should be the same as BvS in my opinion - as it was in SS.

Back