1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nite? Really? Would be a great surprise but I doubt it. Fingers crossed tho

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wha?? I thought this was a Sept- Oct release?

It still is. If it (pllllleeeeaaassseeee be true) releases today or sometime this week in HK, it'll take an additional month for it to arrive here...in the states at least. So sept-October sounds about right.

SEPTEMBER...DO NOT LET ME DOWN!!! I needed this figure like...YESTERDAY!!

Armored bats was released in HK not too long ago. So what I'm hoping is for this to happen:

A week and a half left for armored batman to hit the US, 2 weeks later, the goddamn batman arrives.

Let this be true!!

Man....you guys better be right or else I'm going to be piss. Lol. This is good news if is true. :panic:

547e55de181bb311b8cce900be1c609a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the figure? I dont understand how this is a teaser. I guess i havent been in the game so long.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

They post random pics of what's coming out next.
Stills and stuff.

I'm so happy right now. Had this guy on preorder since he first popped up.

Looks good...I wish the suit had less of a sheen to it. It's looking like the material is similar to what Superman's suit is made off. If that's the case, we're talking handle with extreme care. Glad I've got Knightmare on order...that one looks like it'll go for some good posing w/o fear of hurting the figure...

Back