Hot Toys Bust Series 1/4th scale PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$75 :google, ok, official PASS now, even $50 would have been stretching it for all that's wrong with this.

I wouldn't care about it being plastic if it was right, but that extra $25 I wasn't expecting now makes me care about the things that are wrong with it, hopefully those things and the price will lead to poor sales and show HT they really have to nail it with the 1/6.

Pass...I'll wait for the 1/6 figure.

Hot Toys hit a home run with their Rambo bust (they have Stallone's likeness down perfectly!) but this Predator doesn't have the right look. Hopefully the 1/6 figure will be better.

wow , this sucks dong. What the hell are they thinking ??.
Jesus , I really wasn't expecting that price tag. I figured I might just buy this take a quick look and stick it on the shelf. I might buy it now just to break it in half.

Last edited:
the face looks okay even so i'll be getting it. what's the worst that can happen: display it with the helmet on?

Now I'm torn a bit about getting this, they made corrections to the face.

Old

900036_press12-001.jpg

358DSC_3439_3x4n.jpg

358DSC_3462_3x4n.jpg

Subtle, but the overall effect isn't subtle, he's gone from looking almost like a clown in the proto to menacing.

This looks mighty fantastic:

358DSC_3462_3x4n.jpg

Ofcourse they corrected the face because of my email:lol. Well could be true:naughty.

Back