Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have taken Maglor's ultimatum very seriously :) Will be on a hunt for a complete TakBat now. $80 and not a penny more. I wish the fellow freak I have been pestering for the gauntlets makes it 80 shipped. The only issue is, doesn't this TakBat guy look a little malnourished, alongside the Hot Toys one? Don't know, just guessing from the pics I have seen. That's the reason I wanted to get only the gauntlets. Don't want the rest of the figure to sleep for eternity in the attic.

Yeah, he's a little skinny, but with the harness on it's disguised pretty well. If it really bothers you you could stuff him with cotton like I did. But Zach has some nice pics of his with the HT Bruce Wayne head and it looks great on the stock Takara body.

This is for Jye4eva

Sent From My Sony Xperia Using EckoTalk

Oooh, burn! :yess:

I have Takara gauntlets and . . . the gauntlets are on the Takara figure.

You're never going to guess where the Hot Toys gauntlets are.

89 Batman :horror

The Joker???

One on Gilligan and the other one on the Skipper :horror

Marcia.....Jan :horror

Joannie...Chachi :horror

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

picture.php

picture.php

Would putting a clear gloss coat over the HT gauntlets do a passable job of making them more accurate? I'm not interested in hunting down Takara gauntlets myself.

Also how does one apply it? Will it be possible to avoid obvious brush strokes for an absolute painting amateur like me?

Back