Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0957.png

Which suit are you using? Setup looks great!

I tried for so long in the WTB thread, but couldn't find anybody willing to part with their TakBat gauntlets. I was ready to pay $40 shipped (int'l) for them but they'd rather sell the entire figure for $80 than selling only the gauntlets for $40! :cuckoo:

I tried for so long in the WTB thread, but couldn't find anybody willing to part with their TakBat gauntlets. I was ready to pay $40 shipped (int'l) for them but they'd rather sell the entire figure for $80 than selling only the gauntlets for $40! :cuckoo:

That's because the figure is worthless without gauntlets.

This is the last time I am saying this:

If you want the Takara gauntlets on the HT figure, buy the Takara figure and swap the gauntlets. The HT gauntlets look great on the Takara and you have the better gauntlets on the HT figure.

This gives you two Begins figures so you can have one of them as a first-night-out Bat - and that's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying two HT figures. I mean, if they are selling for $80 there is no excuse for not doing this. :cuckoo:

That's because the figure is worthless without gauntlets.

This is the last time I am saying this:
If you want the Takara gauntlets on the HT figure, buy the Takara figure and swap the gauntlets. The HT gauntlets look great on the Takara and you have the better gauntlets on the HT figure.

This gives you two Begins figures so you can have one of them as a first-night-out Bat - and that's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying two HT figures. I mean, if they are selling for $80 there is no excuse for not doing this. :cuckoo:

Why do I have a hard time believing this. :nana:

Back