Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im breaking up my mms67 oc batman so if any1 is looking for parts check out my add in the for sale section.....the boots with pegs are there and the special mangler guantlet from the start of tdk.

Yeah Dean has an awesome talent for photographing and making videos of Hot Toys figures , i think he even contacted Hot Toys about working for them .

Sent from my OG Droid using EckoBo Talk

Oh really? I wonder what's their response. HT should do the right thing & hire that man. Maybe in the future, not only upcoming figures will have proto pics but showcase vids as well.:monkey1

Yup, lances capes are a must have. I'm using the takbats cape on mine right now though and rather like it.
IMAG0501.jpg

Takara Bat cape has been my favorite cape. If I could have any cape it would be that one. loved the feel, weight and size of it.

On a sad but then good note, the left boots ankle broke on my figure. was really worried and bummed for awhile but managed to fix and now the joint is tighter than before and holds a much better pose b/c of it.

Takara Bat cape has been my favorite cape. If I could have any cape it would be that one. loved the feel, weight and size of it.

On a sad but then good note, the left boots ankle broke on my figure. was really worried and bummed for awhile but managed to fix and now the joint is tighter than before and holds a much better pose b/c of it.

How did you fix it?

How did you fix it?

it was the heel of the foot that broke. So what I did was I rolled down the top of the boot and superglued the heal back in place. But it was still loose. like almost falling off. So then I coated the ankle joint in superglue and put some glue in the foot socket and just kept rotating the foot. What this does is kind of adds more bulk to the joint so the joint is tighter. I normally do this with my transformers when their ball joints get loose. never thought I'd have to do it on a HT figure :lol

it was the heel of the foot that broke. So what I did was I rolled down the top of the boot and superglued the heal back in place. But it was still loose. like almost falling off. So then I coated the ankle joint in superglue and put some glue in the foot socket and just kept rotating the foot. What this does is kind of adds more bulk to the joint so the joint is tighter. I normally do this with my transformers when their ball joints get loose. never thought I'd have to do it on a HT figure :lol

Thanks. I'm familiar with that super glue trick. Have to do some repairs on my Batman when I get it back. First have to see what the damage is.

Np man. I'm definitely a lot happier now. I was on the verge of selling it a good price but decided to go ahead and try and thankfully it worked. i want to do the superglue trick for the right foot now but don't want to take the chance of it breaking. might not be able to fix it depending on how it breaks

My ankles are fine. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. My only QC issue was a slightly mis-aligned kneepad.

Yep, I was lucky too, to only have that and a slightly loose ankle... after my awful experience with Spidey (had to have 3 replacements) I expected the worst and was pleasantly surprised.

M.

Back