Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ZaCH. :1-1:

IMAG0414.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :nana:

While I do think you need to get another Takara, you will definitely want to use the velvet cape, not the Takara cape.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I don't know, Zach's there is looking pretty schnazzy.

But yeah, i'm definately excited for the velvet.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take the Takara cape over the HT cape any day, but the velvet one is really delicious.

BTW, if I remember right, lforigno's original Batman Begins cape (the one you're getting) was based on the Takara cape. They have very similar cuts, and they attach the same way.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take the Takara cape over the HT cape any day, but the velvet one is really delicious.

BTW, if I remember right, lforigno's original Batman Begins cape (the one you're getting) was based on the Takara cape. They have very similar cuts, and they attach the same way.

I don't know what cape I'm getting anymore :(

Is it Original OC or Toyfair cut, me don't know.

Despite all the issues that the figure has had... he's selling for 350+ on ebay... some hitting $400, some stay around $320.

This hobby is insane.

Despite all the issues that the figure has had... he's selling for 350+ on ebay... some hitting $400, some stay around $320.

This hobby is insane.

I was very fortunate to get mine at $250 this late in the game.

Should've never cancelled the preorder to begin with :slap

When will I ever learn. :gah:

Back