Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett - Boba Fett 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...unless they're using a 3D scan of the hero helmet...a sculpt just isn't going to look right. The proportions of Fett's helmet be it ESB/ROTJ/Post Sarlacc/Rearmored/BOBF they're incredibly hard to get right.

The BEST 1:6 Fett figures are those who have used the available 3D scan/prints of the ESB Hero helmet. I don't understand if it's Lucasfilm or Disney not wanting to give out the files...but they're out there anyway...right now...
I think it's just Hot Toys wanting to make everything in house.

Actually the longer t-section is more pleasing to the eye, at least to me. Dont kill me, purists.

Im so conflicted. I really want the PF because i prefer the weathered costume, but the head sculpt on this figure is superior....? And i dont like the costume as well as the PF..... Confusion rules my days....

At least this new outfits cool enough to warrant a buy for me in 1/6 form, but I'm willing to live on without the HS, somehow it still reminds me of ****** character development of Boba in this clown show.

Fett just stood around looking gormless most of the show, and I can't take T.Morrison seriously as this version of Fett. His facial expressions when killing Bane and someone else I can't remember were totally ridiculous. I won't get a 1/6 either of this namby pamby Fett.

Both of them don't like covering their face. Helmets are for little bitches.

I want the sculpt to add to ROTJ 1/4th.
R.gif

I was not a fan of the show as a whole, nor how Boba was portrayed. HOWEVER, I love Temuera and love this costume, the show has little bearing on how much I want this figure. I will be getting it for sure, I need a centerpiece for my Boba display

I think the helmet on this figure actually looks way better than the helmet prop they used in the show. I don't know why they just didn't keep the more menacing, flared-out version from Mando season 2. The new show helmet makes Boba look pin-headed. The differences between the two helmets were especially apparent in that back-to-back flashback sequence where he shot Bib Fortuna.

Last edited:
I doubt they’d make his main look an exclusive. Maybe Pyjama Boba.
Yeah, regardless of how well the show did, it's Boba Fett and his main look is NOT going to be a convention exclusive... I think they brought out 1/4 first because of the other two Fetts already in the pipeline. Let them at least get the Sarlacc damaged 2-pack out fully before another Fett pre-order...

Though a lot of fans were disappointed, BoBF did just fine with streaming numbers between late December and January.

No way they make his outfit a exclusive, they'll wait for the throne version to come out though. Boba Fett will still sell well.

Overall I enjoyed the series tbh. Yes there were some missed opportunities, and I would have liked it if Boba kept his helmet on more, and had more bad-ass moments. I'm looking forward to where they take the second season, and I'm sure the production team is aware of some of the fan feedback.

Back