Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett - Boba Fett 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't really comparing the 2 armors, but OT Fett had the crotch armor (very important for well known reasons), a bigger belt and the pocket looking things above his knee rockets, while BoBF has this huge space without anything really there. The Pykes should of tried shooting him in the dick.

That'd be neat, I like the look, just need something below that belt area to bring the whole look together.
A shot to the crotch wouldn’t phase Boba. It’d just be a “get me to the bacta tank and call the mod surgeon” then we’d have mod dick Boba.

A shot to the crotch wouldn’t phase Boba. It’d just be a “get me to the bacta tank and call the mod surgeon” then we’d have mod dick Boba.
gundam-laser.gif

transformers-dick.gif

TM9qKA1.gif

Is a quarter-scale BOBF Luke and Grogu backpack set completely out of the question? It’d be a good way to get that version of Luke out quickly without harming sales of the Mando Luke. I’d definitely buy it.

SO happy I preordered this one. He looks absolutely incredible in those in-hand shots.

Had BOBF not happened and all we had to go on was his appearance in Mando season 2, I think all this Fett merchandise would have been greeted with open arms and wallets. Sadly, that show really took the wind out of the sails for this incarnation of Boba and a lot of people skipped out on some really fantastic releases (the 2 pack, Throne Fett, the 1/4 scale...).

While the Fett 2pack and reclaimed armor Fett are just about dead on the secondary market, I think this 1/4 scale and the 1/6 throne version may end up being ones that people regret passing on.

Last edited:
Back