Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine a week or so ago for $213 shipped. You may get lucky and get it for that price if you wait but chances are most will be about $260

I bit the bullet and got him. My friend let me reveiw his BSAA Chris (which i'll be posting soon) and it reawakened my want of STARS Chris and Wesker. STARS Wesker is gonna be a pain in the ass to get for a decent price! i'm gonna have to wait a while before I try for him.

I bit the bullet and got him. My friend let me reveiw his BSAA Chris (which i'll be posting soon) and it reawakened my want of STARS Chris and Wesker. STARS Wesker is gonna be a pain in the ass to get for a decent price! i'm gonna have to wait a while before I try for him.

pics man, pics

its not terrible but its on the higher end at the moment...theres a good chance you can get it at that price in a week or so if nothing cheaper turns up

Yeah I want to just get the Stars Wesker and Chris, Leon is way too expensive. It would be great if they make Barry and Jill in a Stars uniform.

Barry would be a dream come truuuuue.

Make your own like the rest of us :thwak

-Art Figures Saves head repainted
-Perseus body with upper torso swap w/ standard TT
-STAR Chris boots, pants, vest (painted red)
-brown belt
-holster
-magnum

Done.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind an offical one :lol

Damnit a Stars Wesker just went for $330 on ebay and it was brand new sealed. Hopefully more pop up in the US =/

Make your own like the rest of us :thwak

-Art Figures Saves head repainted
-Perseus body with upper torso swap w/ standard TT
-STAR Chris boots, pants, vest (painted red)
-brown belt
-holster
-magnum

Done.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind an offical one :lol

A loose Redfield pants are very hard to come by. And at the moment so is the Saves sculpt.
HT making one wouldnt be a strech since he is in RE5.:pray:

Damnit a Stars Wesker just went for $330 on ebay and it was brand new sealed. Hopefully more pop up in the US =/

I just got STARS Chris and I've been hoping to get STARS Wesker too, but those prices on ebay are nuts. Stinks too hes my favorite of the line. :(

I luckily picked up STARS Wesker when he first hit the States (he was my first HT figure) but he's also one of the few figures if I had to would cough up $300 + for.

Back