Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to get STARS Chris and Sheva. Sheva shouldn't be too hard to find at a reasonable price but I've noticed STARS Chris is starting to become harder and harder to find below $160.

I'll probably find another one somewhere else soon. He's the one HT RE figure that I don't have so far. The free shipping from Echo Base for orders over $100 was pretty sweet though.

I still need to get STARS Chris and Sheva. Sheva shouldn't be too hard to find at a reasonable price but I've noticed STARS Chris is starting to become harder and harder to find below $160.

I wish you both luck in your endeavor.

Anyone here bought the last one? When I called the guy he said there was 1 maybe 2 left before I placed the order. He said last week there was a lot of sales on the RE figures. Maybe I got the last 1

Anyone here bought the last one? When I called the guy he said there was 1 maybe 2 left before I placed the order. He said last week there was a lot of sales on the RE figures. Maybe I got the last 1

Good question. I placed an order a few minutes after I saw your link (Thanks, BTW :wave) and got a confirmation email. Whether or not it ships is another story.

Echobase doesn't take Paypal do they? I tried getting the AvP Elder from them but I didn't see a Paypal option.?

No, but they are reliable. They answer phones, emails. Tho this is my 2nd purchase from them communication is key.

Good question. I placed an order a few minutes after I saw your link (Thanks, BTW :wave) and got a confirmation email. Whether or not it ships is another story.

Hope you get one bro, glad to help a fellow freak. Rather have a freak get 1 than a scalper.

I've bought from them before. They're pretty good. They are my source for stuff when it's pretty much sold out everywhere else.

I was surprised how fast this shipped. It showed up literally two days after I ordered it, extremely-well packed.

Anyway, I feel incompetent for admitting this... but I simply can NOT close the little bands on Chris' knife sheath. I've run it under hot water to soften the plastic, but nothing works! The little round peg is just too big for the smaller hole on the other strap.

Is it supposed to be that difficult, or am I somehow not doing it right?

I was surprised how fast this shipped. It showed up literally two days after I ordered it, extremely-well packed.

Anyway, I feel incompetent for admitting this... but I simply can NOT close the little bands on Chris' knife sheath. I've run it under hot water to soften the plastic, but nothing works! The little round peg is just too big for the smaller hole on the other strap.

Is it supposed to be that difficult, or am I somehow not doing it right?

If you're having trouble try taking a thin knife or a screw driver even and *getting chuckles out of the way* put it in the hole and twist a little to widen the hole, should make for an easier fit.

Thanks. Again, sorry for cluttering this page with stupid questions, but how the hell do I take off the belt to attach the pouches?

Futzing around with this figure hasn't gotten me anywhere!

Sorry if it was already posted but is there any pictures of STARS Chris with a different TT body? If so which one and if other clothes was swapped too?

he can be put on just about ANY other TT body, A TTA or wesker body works nicely... BUT the problem is the clothing was tailored for the dutch body. So, if you swap him ( as i did) you'll have a little problem with the neck. the dutch body has a REEEEALY long neck. so on any other body, it looks like he has no neck. there is a way to fix this, using the ball joint from the upper body of the Slim Truetype. Aside from that, he looks fine.

he can be put on just about ANY other TT body, A TTA or wesker body works nicely... BUT the problem is the clothing was tailored for the dutch body. So, if you swap him ( as i did) you'll have a little problem with the neck. the dutch body has a REEEEALY long neck. so on any other body, it looks like he has no neck. there is a way to fix this, using the ball joint from the upper body of the Slim Truetype. Aside from that, he looks fine.

Thanks bro, just picked up the TTA this one https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-True-Type-Caucasion-A/sku/282038727.uts
BTW do you have any pictures of yours with the TTA or did you use the Wesker body?

This will show you a few different bodies at once (Comedian on Barry and Weskers on Brad and Joseph)

dsc01636p.jpg

heh, I've actualy got him on one of the OLD t800 bodies at the moment. i'll be using the t800 chest, as it's bigger, with the TTA arms.

the only difference between wesker and the TTA is the legs AFAIK

possibly also the chest.

This will show you a few different bodies at once (Comedian on Barry and Weskers on Brad and Joseph)

dsc01636p.jpg

Sweet! Can't wait to see the team when completed.

heh, I've actualy got him on one of the OLD t800 bodies at the moment. i'll be using the t800 chest, as it's bigger, with the TTA arms.

the only difference between wesker and the TTA is the legs AFAIK

possibly also the chest.

Cool, maybe I'll just stick with the TTA body if the only difference is the arms.

Well I bought a STARS Chris off of Amazon. I was watching one on ebay, and it stayed relatively low until the last minute, but it ended up going up to $190. I saved myself $20 shipped just buying it on Amazon, and now I officially have every Hot Toys Resident Evil figure.

Back