Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need STARS Chris and Sheva :( Congrats Boba Ben!

Thank you. Good luck on your Chris and Sheva search. I checked my usual places for mostly sold out/sold out collectibles for you, but was unable to locate anywhere that has them in stock for you. I'm sure you can pick them up from a board member in the for sale section at some point.

Well I bought a STARS Chris off of Amazon. I was watching one on ebay, and it stayed relatively low until the last minute, but it ended up going up to $190. I saved myself $20 shipped just buying it on Amazon, and now I officially have every Hot Toys Resident Evil figure.

Congrats bro! Glad you found one and completed the collection:duff

here's my Chris. i got a Royce body from TA and got a white tshirt to make him look more like he did in RE1, im pretty happy with the result. i did however have trouble popping on the hands he came with and had to put the Royce spare hands and pegs on him cuz the pegs also didnt fit.

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

I was thinking of using the t-800 body so he's still pretty buff... could the Royce pass for RE5 or is it more suitable for the pre-re5 Chris?

Royce's body (at least the arms) are way to small for RE5 Chris imo. Chris was built like Arnie in RE5. The Royce body would be fine for pre-RE5 chris though.

Nice figure but Midnight version IMHO better! Agree with Dart Fatso about Royce body...

Question guys,

I have my freinds BSAA Chris figure. He's letting me do a reveiw of him and although the figure is pretty good its a little I guess underwhelming? I've thought abouyt getting the STARS Chris and Wesker for a while. Wesker I definately will try for eventually but how does this STARS Chris compare with BSAA Chris? I mean alot of the pieces on BSAA Chris seem just plain cheapo. Are these STARS Resident Evil figures worth it considering they are higher in price now?

I actually like BSAA Chris better if only because when I think of STARS Chris, I think of how he appeared in RE1, not the roided up version we get in RE5. Still the HT STARS Chris is a sweet lookin' and I hope to pick one up soon.

Anybody have any good pose ideas for STARS Chris? Finally took the gatling gun out of his hands and don't know what to do... :lol

I found him in a store online from NY. They wanted 220 for him. Is that a decent price? I mean it appears most on ebay go between 200-260....you know minus those lovely people trying to sell him for 500!

Back