Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fiance got him the other day. He's already up in a shelf in our entertainment room with the huge ass gattling gun. Those pouches are a _____ to get on... btw. :lol

i hope ht makes a stars jill!

i think, chris in the stars outfit ist great :)

10zmnf4.jpg

I hope Hot Toys makes a 3 pack of zombie dogs.
Who wouldn't want that?
I'd buy that in a second!!!!

At the very least I'd like to see the RE1 "mascot" zombie (the one that's used in most of the advertisements etc) with removable limbs and a Cerberus (zombie dog) as an accessory.

I really hope we get a STARS Jill someday..... along with Nemesis, Tyrant, Mr. X, G2 William Birkin, RE3 Jill, Claire, Barry, Billy, Rebecca, Ada, HUNK, Alexia, Alfred, Nosferatu, Chainsaw Majini, Executioner Majini, Excella, just to name a few. Seriously though if HT is really done wih the RE5 line, I really hope we get a Battle Suit Jill to finnish off the line.

At the very least I'd like to see the RE1 "mascot" zombie (the one that's used in most of the advertisements etc) with removable limbs and a Cerberus (zombie dog) as an accessory.

I really hope we get a STARS Jill someday..... along with Nemesis, Tyrant, Mr. X, G2 William Birkin, RE3 Jill, Claire, Barry, Billy, Rebecca, Ada, HUNK, Alexia, Alfred, Nosferatu, Chainsaw Majini, Executioner Majini, Excella, just to name a few. Seriously though if HT is really done wih the RE5 line, I really hope we get a Battle Suit Jill to finnish off the line.

thought about making a rebecca and barry bash should be two easy customs out of the list i want the nemesis and birkin maybe hollywood collectors maybe those guys will make those monsters

i hope ht makes a stars jill!

i think, chris in the stars outfit ist great :)

10zmnf4.jpg

Where did you get the uniform for HUNK? I cant find that color. Though Im not sure what the color is supposed to be. Ive seen him the greenish one and a black one. Plus the one in the R4 game looks gray and R2 brown.

Damn. I discovered this in stock on echobase last week and was really hoping I could pick one when I get paid next week. That's not going to happen anymore. He's sold out.

Back