1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys have moved onto Batman Forever guess this ends any hope of ever getting that Returns Catwoman figure. :(

Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible figure

Mods - would it be possible to have a merging of the two threads please?

As for the Panther suit, would certainly love that too...but I'm just stoked to be getting Kilmer Batman in any form.

Really happy that this figure is happening. When I saw Robin, I really doubted he was going to be made, but seeing them both together gives me really hope for a pre-order. Getting VERY close to my goal of a Batman Hot Toy from every movie!

Question: was there ever an explanation for Riddler's hair going from regular Carrey to bright spiky orange?

Question: was there ever an explanation for Riddler's hair going from regular Carrey to bright spiky orange?

Nygma was probably wearing a wig.

No interest in anything from this film except Kilmer, and he will go next to..
10514869695_5606e79e7f_b.jpg
on the shelf.

Why there are still two threads?

It's weird, but at the time I didn't really notice how the designs for this movies sexualized the suits the men wore. I mean, Robin is kinda wearing a banana hammock. And I'm not saying it's all bad, just funny that I didn't see it at the time. I know the director is gay but do you wonder if this was done intentionally by DC to bring in more women to the theaters for these movies?

From the first photo I've thought the body is maybe a little too big and broad on Batman, but I'm guessing that will get tweaked; HT did so for the Advanced Suit Spidey and that is just a prototype. Still looks great though and I'm all in for Batman and Robin -- if they ever get released. :lecture

The film was very tongue-in-cheek about certain things, the sexualized suits being a part of that, but also subtly subversive -- back when directors would subvert expectations without spelling out for you that they were going to subvert your expectations.

Back