1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible figure

Panther suit and Circus Robin would be a cool reveal next year. Plus Two-Face and the three different Riddler costumes, four if you count his light up jacket, lol.

Panther suit and Circus Robin would be a cool reveal next year. Plus Two-Face and the three different Riddler costumes, four if you count his light up jacket, lol.

If they come through and release these, I think there’s an outside chance for Panther Suit ... and not a damn thing else. [emoji38]

It’d be cool if they went back and did more Returns figures but that’s not gonna happen either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope they really do release the sonar suit and not just a tease lol

44767aff45dbe03b05907bf8814246f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy for the few Forever fans out there but the only thing that could be more insulting to Batman Returns fans at this point would be if Hot Toys actually produced figures from Batman and Robin and the Batmobiles from both Schumacher movies. I can't believe these figures are being made before Batman Returns Penguin and Catwoman. Yeesh.

He looks cool. Robin not as much. Kinda surprised everybody has come around on Robin just because they saw Batman.

I'm not sure about these. I gave my 89 Batman to my brother as a birthday gift. I'd rather have Keaton AND Kilmer than just have Keaton. Wonder if the Returns Batman is cheap anywhere else?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Wonder if we'll get Clooney batman down the road or alicia silverstone batgirl.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

These have been on my "want" list for years. Shocked that HT is actually coming through. Sonar Batman looks fantastic. Robin could use a bit more work, especially the too flat chest, but regardless I'll take it. I wonder if they'll produce the Forever Batmobile (as well as the '66 Batmobile). Asmus should release updated versions of Two-Face and Riddler.

First HT purchase in 6 years.

If it does become available to PO, that is. Not sure about Robin, never cared for him.

Forever Batmobile would be so cool but I think we all know there's no chance of that happening. Would love to be proven wrong of course. Then we'd absolutely need the panther suit.

Who knows, maybe the tanking SW ST merchandise and no more Iron Man in the MCU will allow them to go deeper into lines like this.

A Forever Batmobile would be super long and would be well over $1,000. They couldn’t even get the 66’ Batmobile or BvS Batmobile off the ground, no way they’d do the Forever one. That would be extremely complex and expensive.

I hate how Hot Toys is messing with Star Wars collectors with vehicles like Tie Fighters, Rey’s speeder, the Falcon cockpit and Anakin’s Starfighter. They look so cool but we know they’re never going to get to them. Why they bother doing that is beyond me.

We’re lucky to have gotten the ‘89 Batmobile. Would have never happened today.

Is this the only new DC reveal from ACGHK?

Releases like these (Forever Bats and Robin) are just straight up injections of pure fun into this hobby. I'm at the point in collecting where it's less about routinely clicking preorder buttons associated with the "best" in modern media and more about just buying whatever puts a smile on my face, regardless of the reason it makes me smile. And Kilmer Bats definitely fits that criteria.

I've found that the word "complete" has no place in collecting. ;)

It just causes frustration or leads you down a road of buying way more than you ever wanted in the first place, lol.

"Complete" collections also give a bit of a dull uniformity between collectors. "Oh another 12 back set, never seen that before," lol. Sometimes the fun is seeing how you cherry pick what you want vs. others who share the same interests.

A Forever Batmobile would be super long and would be well over $1,000. They couldn’t even get the 66’ Batmobile or BvS Batmobile off the ground, no way they’d do the Forever one. That would be extremely complex and expensive.

I hate how Hot Toys is messing with Star Wars collectors with vehicles like Tie Fighters, Rey’s speeder, the Falcon cockpit and Anakin’s Starfighter. They look so cool but we know they’re never going to get to them. Why they bother doing that is beyond me.

We’re lucky to have gotten the ‘89 Batmobile. Would have never happened today.

I know the days of HT Batmobiles are probably long gone. I've been holding out hope for '66 since it was first sneaked years ago. At least I have '89 and Tumbler. I'm sure Forever (and '66 for that matter) would be $1K+ but I think there would be a market. Ultimately I'll probably just end up buying something like a 1/18 scale or even a 1/32 scale and display future vehicles that way.

Back