Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Catwoman and Penguin is a huge bummer. What the **** is wrong with Hot Toys. Honestly makes no sense how they’re showing new figures without having released Catwoman, Penguin, Ra’s Al Ghul or Romero Joker. Finish your ****ing lines before delving into new ****.

I’ll take Robin though, as long as Kilmer Batman is released to coincide with it. He looks cool. I’ll buy/support it. The prospects of a Batman Forever line are more interesting to me than another Marvel figure, Nolan Batman, Arkham Batman figure, Star Wars etc.
I think this figure has as much likelihood of being produced as Cesar Romero Joker. Pretty crazy move to release something from that terrible movie IMO, but every film has its fans I guess.

Day one purchase for me, makes me wonder what else they got hiding there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oddly enough, this was the only Batman re-release I made it to during the Fathom event series this year (busy during the Burton nights sadly). Hadn't seen it in a long time, and it's sort of a slog to get through. I enjoy it a lot from a nostalgic point of view, but my daughters were pretty bored.

That said, it's still a Batman movie from my high school years, and was a big deal for me at the time. I remember getting so hyped for the original trailer with the Elfman music.

Since there's something about every incarnation of Batman I like, my goal is to have a Hot Toy Batman from every Batman film in order to represent his entire history, so I do really want this one and the Batman to go with him. I don't NEED Riddler and Two-Face, but I'd get 'em for sure.

Needs a bit more work (cape and collar are terrible), but would be great to see Robin and Sonar Suit Batman get produced.
Batman_and_Robin.jpg

The suit looks like rubber with metallic paint on top, the only problem is that looks too bright, the cape looks on point and the hair is too bright though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this figure has as much likelihood of being produced as Cesar Romero Joker. Pretty crazy move to release something from that terrible movie IMO, but every film has its fans I guess.

They made figures from the horrible Batman TV show so why not Batman Forever.

Whether you like the 66 tv show or not, it is a huge part of Batman's history. Before that show hit the character was struggling and has been said by some it may have saved him from cancellation in the comics. Would DC have really cancelled Batman? I tend to doubt it, but you never know. Doesn't change the fact that the tv show turned the character into a pop culture icon overnight and he really hasn't looked back ever since.

The shine looks better there, but man the chest shape sucks. They damn pancakes with nipples smashed on.

Back