Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whether you like the 66 tv show or not, it is a huge part of Batman's history. Before that show hit the character was struggling and has been said by some it may have saved him from cancellation in the comics. Would DC have really cancelled Batman? I tend to doubt it, but you never know. Doesn't change the fact that the tv show turned the character into a pop culture icon overnight and he really hasn't looked back ever since.

A very sh**ty history. It's right up there with The last Jedi and Rocky 5, which are also parts of their respective characters history. :lol

48311811752_45369341ed_b.jpg

It looks awesome in that shot. What Joker is that in the background?

All this waiting for other licenses and this is what we get? Those cheeky bastards. :lol

Chris odonnel was sweet talking Chris the costume maker about the cod piece lolol not even kidding val and George were serious about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it can be argued Batman Forever is "technically" the best Batman movie of the Burton/Schumacher films. Obviously it suffers from the lighter tone/over the top villains, but as a Batman film I think it works quite well on many levels.

Batman forever nicely round off the 89/90s bat trilogy so why so much hate for it? :)

If they release the panther/sonar suit then I'll consider getting robin as companion but not robin solo.

Back