Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really strange to see this put on display on its own without at least a Kilmer Batman to go with it. I really never expected Hot Toys to make figures from Batman Forever. To be truthful I always sort of liked the Robin suit from the film, so if this ever goes up for pre-order I’ll consider it.

Guh, the small details are wrong again Hot Toys. Colors are wrong, chest sculpt is wrong...

Im gonna go against the grain and say, this is awesome. Hopefully the Panther Suit Kilmer is on display as well.

How's the codpiece, though?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks fairly accurate. Color is just throwing me way off. As long as it's larger than a potential Kilmer Panther suit Batman, it's accurate!

I’ll take Robin though, as long as Kilmer Batman is released to coincide with it. He looks cool. I’ll buy/support it. The prospects of a Batman Forever line are more interesting to me than another Marvel figure, Nolan Batman, Arkham Batman figure, Star Wars etc.

Agreed. Hopefully this goes up for PO.

That’s how it was in 2011. They revealed Jack Joker and the ‘89 Batmobile with not even a hint of Keaton Batman.

Exactly. Batman could still show up. There's quite a few things they haven't shown yet.

67070557_121560635787783_4520528700529180672_o.jpg

Posted on Facebook by Jaeger DK

Back