Hot Toys Batman DX 'it's official'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe one of the surprises from Hot Toys will be three heads this time around among other things. Well, here's to hoping for the best that they really get what we all want to see improved with the detailed suggestions and hi-res pics were posting in this thread.

I am probably not making myself popular here by saying that.

Nah, it's just to each his own. :) Of course the best solution would be if they included all three heads, but if that's not an option I simply prefer a new Wayne head since it would benefit me more. Either way it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me even if he only came with one head, as long as the regular head and the body are up to par.

They just want another bruce wayne head so that they can complete their collection with bruce wayne in a suit instead of having the sonar eye head. The dullards.

I'd rather complete my collection with Bruce Wayne in a suit than a light-up head that was in the movie for a couple of minutes. :rolleyes:.....dullard

I'll go against the norm and say I'd like to have a DX Batman that crosses both films. That way we could get ninja Bruce. The light up sonar eyes wouldn't persuade me at all to get a DX.

I could see Hot Toys doing that. A 2-in-1 Batman in a rubber suit that's half DK, half BB.

Slip on upper leggings and slip off a torso armor, swap out gauntlets, gloves, boots and head to transform a Dark Knight suit into a Batman Begins suit.

I could see Hot Toys doing that. A 2-in-1 Batman in a rubber suit that's half DK, half BB.

Slip on upper leggings and slip off a torso armor, swap out gauntlets, gloves, boots and head to transform a Dark Knight suit into a Batman Begins suit.

ummmmm..........no........hot toys is not hasbro

Multiple re hashes of other figures....."improved" sculpts, DX versions.....i'd say they're close.

Eight figures, half of them Batman. Easy mistake.

Wouldn't this make Batman #3, not #4. Where did I miss one? BB, DK and DX. All this trashing of HT because of a DX Bats. Hey, if you don't like it, don't buy it. I for one will buy it, but I'm a Batfreak and couldn't be happier about another Batman figure.

Old Grandpa

I don't think you'll see a batsuit swappable with a regular suit - a removable rubber suit sounds extremely fragile.
I could however see a Batman Begins Ninja/Wayne Business suit combo as a real possibility.

Where did I miss one?
In 2006 Hot Toys released a Batman Begins Batman that was different than the 2008 Batman Begins Batman. Add that to the other three and you get half of eight. I'm not saying Hot Toys shouldn't try to get the most out of their license, I would just like a little more diversity. Or at least a Scarecrow figure.

In 2006 Hot Toys released a Batman Begins Batman that was different than the 2008 Batman Begins Batman. Add that to the other three and you get half of eight. I'm not saying Hot Toys shouldn't try to get the most out of their license, I would just like a little more diversity. Or at least a Scarecrow figure.

And I have all 3. It makes it a little disappointing, when in hindsight you know that they will release a better figure.

Wouldn't this make Batman #3, not #4. Where did I miss one? BB, DK and DX. All this trashing of HT because of a DX Bats. Hey, if you don't like it, don't buy it. I for one will buy it, but I'm a Batfreak and couldn't be happier about another Batman figure.

Old Grandpa

QFT!!!

I could not be happier they are doing another Bats too.

In case I did not post it here, this is what Germaine came back to me with:

'Hi Tim,

Thank you for sending us the forum link, we'll read the comments and see what we can surprise fans. :)

Regards,
Germaine'

I really hate all this texting crap. It must have been so hard to type that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back