Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. I am ready to receive this figure.:lecture

bio-suit1.gif

I actually use a Swiffer Duster. It picks the dust off the figure w/o spreading it around and there's little to no friction involved. I use it to clean pretty much all of the shelves in my house.

Shelves, yes. It's amazing for that and plastic and the like. But rubber suits? I feel like they'd stick and cause friction but I could just be ____ about handling the stupid thing knowing it's gonna deteriorate one day.

I've never seen those static micro duster gloves. I'll just go with the feather duster. Anyways, back on topic... Can't wait for this figure to come!

mine just got converted from sideshow last week. anyone know when it'll ship??

Just a couple of pics ... pardon the lighting and pose as I didn't have time to futz and play with this

HT%20collectibles

HT%20collectibles

pictures don't show but no shiny behinds on my fig

Shelves, yes. It's amazing for that and plastic and the like. But rubber suits? I feel like they'd stick and cause friction but I could just be ____ about handling the stupid thing knowing it's gonna deteriorate one day.

I've never seen those static micro duster gloves. I'll just go with the feather duster. Anyways, back on topic... Can't wait for this figure to come!

Quick, jumping back to the cleaning again, I want to make sure we're on the same page. The Swiffer duster basically is a feather duster, but with static cling involved. I'm just saying, in my experience, it works great.

Also, I can't wait for this figure to come either. I have a Gen-X Core figure with the same outfit, but the mask is inaccurate and it just feels cheap. This one is going to be so frigging tight!

For anyone that got their waitlist converted, when did you get on the waitlist.

Read these posts and just checked my email. My waitlist converted as well! (Or it officially will on the 16th, I guess.) I placed my order on 8/28, and I really didn't think I'd get this guy.

I can't wait to set this figure next to my new DX Dark Knight Batman, Scarecrow and Demon Bats. I was on the wait list because even though I'm a huge Batman fan, I didn't want to start collecting Hot Toys until I could be sure I'd get a Keaton Batman for my display. So I got here pretty late in the game, and now I'm playing catch up.

Thank you shiny rubber butt, for scaring so many folks off.

Read these posts and just checked my email. My waitlist converted as well! (Or it officially will on the 16th, I guess.) I placed my order on 8/28, and I really didn't think I'd get this guy.

I can't wait to set this figure next to my new DX Dark Knight Batman, Scarecrow and Demon Bats. I was on the wait list because even though I'm a huge Batman fan, I didn't want to start collecting Hot Toys until I could be sure I'd get a Keaton Batman for my display. So I got here pretty late in the game, and now I'm playing catch up.

Thank you shiny rubber butt, for scaring so many folks off.
Congrats! I got on the waitlist on the 29th, so hopefully I'm soon!
:yess:

Got my bruce wayne TF exclusive from my local vendor (southeast asia). A bit pricey but after having it in-hand, all I can say is it's worth every penny. Mine came in pretty good condition, no signs of oil and seems as though there shouldn't be any concern on this. The rubber is flexible but be careful not to puncture. I'm just glad I went after this despite the damage rumors. My risk paid off.

Awesome. Welcome to the show. :wave

Congrats! I got on the waitlist on the 29th, so hopefully I'm soon!
:yess:

Good luck. I'm super stoked about getting this figure. The Bruce Wayne head is insane, and I missed the original release of the Begins costume.

Back