Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone thinks it's feasible to replace the boots with DX12's?

I believe several people did do that on this figure. I opened the boots at the seem on the sole of the boot and replaced the cups inside the boots and reglued the boot shut. If you have an exacto knife and a steady hand you can't tell. Hope you can get him displayed properly. Still a good figure and a beast of a suit.

I believe several people did do that on this figure. I opened the boots at the seem on the sole of the boot and replaced the cups inside the boots and reglued the boot shut. If you have an exacto knife and a steady hand you can't tell. Hope you can get him displayed properly. Still a good figure and a beast of a suit.

Thank you. Managed to score a 3rd party DX12 boot, trimmed it down and it fit wonderfully. :clap

Tons of flaws, but it's a really beautiful figure.

Studio Session-1632 RZ.jpg

“People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.”

Studio Session-1675 RZ.jpg

Fantastic photo, Auel!

I really need Hot Toys to revisit this figure. It's really the only figure that I need in my Dark Knight collection (I know I've said that many times before...) :wink1:

Fantastic photo, Auel!

I really need Hot Toys to revisit this figure. It's really the only figure that I need in my Dark Knight collection (I know I've said that many times before...) :wink1:

This figure really shows it's age, I had to get it because it completes my DC movie Batman collection :lol

Tons of flaws and inaccuracies, but it's a really fine figure.

Studio Session-1663 RZ.jpg

I like to be able to pose the figures, so a figure that cannot be posed very well for fear of damage kinda defeats the purpose for me.
From what I've seen of this one, there's very little posing that can be done. Mind you, I have figures that you have to be careful when posing, and that can't be left in an "Action" pose for long (BVS Superman, Batman and WW, among others), but none of those seem as limited as this.
Maybe I'm mistaken and this one can be posed nicely...

Back