Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the UK every had problems regarding customs before? My set is still " Awaiting Customs clearance" since the 13th July. I've not a letter or anything from Parcel Force yet, and I'm beginning to get worried.

Any idea why mine is just sitting at the International Hub, doing nothing apparently?

Hey, man! I know we're from different countries, but from what I understand of how customs offices work, I believe they inevitably have to let some stuff go without inspection due to the number of packages they get vs. the number of officers they have (although all of them must go through X-Ray). So, the guy who posted before you might have gotten lucky and had his package go out unopened due to the sampling.

Not sure though! I'm just trying to cheer you up!

Anyone in the UK every had problems regarding customs before? My set is still " Awaiting Customs clearance" since the 13th July. I've not a letter or anything from Parcel Force yet, and I'm beginning to get worried.

Mine sat in Customs from the 14th to the 22nd July, and now it's being held at the Manchester depot because there's charges to pay...but Parcelfarce don't give any info on how to pay them! :impatient:

Hey, man! I know we're from different countries, but from what I understand of how customs offices work, I believe they inevitably have to let some stuff go without inspection due to the number of packages they get vs. the number of officers they have (although all of them must go through X-Ray). So, the guy who posted before you might have gotten lucky and had his package go out unopened due to the sampling.

Not sure though! I'm just trying to cheer you up!

Yeah, I had mine sitting in customs for about a week.

Well I rang up customs today, and they said they charged the item on the 15th and handed it over to Parcel Force.

According to PF, there was a problem with the address being unreadable or something, and they didn't know where to send it, so just left it aside until I called up. Anywho, I should be receiving this later this week....finally!

Well, after 2 and half weeks about 8 phone calls, and another £40 custom fee later...

PICT2190.jpg

Mate, I'm so happy that the wait is finally over, and they've arrived! Haha, and yeah it all seems to be fine. There is a small dent on the Batman box but I'm not really fussed about that. The figures are the thing that matter most to me and there are in tip top condition.

Set Number 1666 is mineeee :yess:

I never actually knew that Demon Batman's (and I'm guessing OC Batman's) suit was entirely made of rubber. Actually surprised me a little when I picked him up out of the box haha

Mate, I'm so happy that the wait is finally over, and they've arrived! Haha, and yeah it all seems to be fine. There is a small dent on the Batman box but I'm not really fussed about that. The figures are the thing that matter most to me and there are in tip top condition.

I never actually knew that Demon Batman's (and I'm guessing OC Batman's) suit was entirely made of rubber. Actually surprised me a little when I picked him up out of the box haha

Once again, congratulations! =)
Yeah, the suit is all rubber. Even the boots. =)
Oh, and yes, the OC Suit is pretty much the same thing, without all the weathering.

Thanks man :)

The suit feels really weird to me when I touch it lol having Demon Batman has definitely made me what the new OC Batman more. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not :lol

Conratz on getting them! Great addition to your collection! I am waiting on mine since I ordered it from SS. Probably won't be until sometime in August.

Only sellers from ___an have the ones with certs. Mag probably bought off amiami. Most sellers on ebay are from HK or the states... which don't have certs.

Wtf, they censored the first three letters of j-a-p-a-n because it had j-a-p in it?? How the hell am I to refer to j-a-p-a-n then??

Back