Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ15Az65ipE&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Hot Toys Scarecrow Showcase‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A Little Something I Put Together for Scarecrow...

Has it arrived at the delivery depot? Parcel Force sends a letter through the post when it has arrived, which could vary a few days more for you to pay the fee and enter the code for Parcel Force to clear it for delivery. As they always load the vans for 6:30am. Or you could phone them to speed it up but until it's arrived at the delivery depot, you can't speed up paying the import fee.

Its says it still at the International Hub according to tracking (and still awaiting clearance). I sent them an email asking on average how long it takes to clear customs and I've still not got a reply.

I also got the post earlier and there was no letter from Parcel Force either. I wouldn't have a problem with this normally, except that this isn't the only thing in the post that's taking extra long. While this is stuck at customs, I bought a Black Widow from ebay last week, and since he has marked it as dispatched, he's taken all other items he was selling off, changed his feedback to private and didn't reply to my message asking which shipping method was used. So I'm quite worried about both items.

P1140228.jpg

P1140229.jpg

P1140231.jpg

P1140232.jpg

P1140235.jpg

P1140238.jpg

P1140239.jpg

P1140242.jpg

P1140248.jpg

P1140252.jpg

Terrific shots Maglor!

I especially love this one ...

Really evocative pose! Great lighting!

One of my favorite details on the figure are the black tears. Very subtle, very creepy.

At first I thought it was a mistake. I remembered him drooling black ichor in that scene, but not till I went back and checked the Blu-ray did I realize the stuff's coming out of his eyes, too. It's a nice touch.

Hey guys, asked this in the DX Batman thread but wanted to check here too. Does anybody know what body the Demon Batman uses? I need a replacement for my DX and wasnt sure if they use the same body.

One of my favorite details on the figure are the black tears. Very subtle, very creepy.

At first I thought it was a mistake. I remembered him drooling black ichor in that scene, but not till I went back and checked the Blu-ray did I realize the stuff's coming out of his eyes, too. It's a nice touch.

I always though the tears were a mistake too. I'll have to go back and watch that scene.

Terrific shots Maglor!

I especially love this one ...

Really evocative pose! Great lighting!

Great shots, Maglor. Very inspiring. I think i will pose my Demon in that shot, too.

Awesome shots Maglor :rock

wow maglor ur pictures are amazing

Thanks guys. :duff

It's a simple figure, but it has a lot of shelf presence and is quite photogenic.

the less lighting on the Demon Bats, the better it looks, is that supposed to be a good thing? :lol

Actually, I find that to be true of most figures. When you use small lights to light a small "person" it sells the scale better.

But this figure especially needs to live in the dark. :devil

Yeah, those are great pics. Good to see that you got some enjoyment out of it. Any regrets not hanging on to it?

What's your impression of a psedo-OC Batman?

Yeah, those are great pics. Good to see that you got some enjoyment out of it. Any regrets not hanging on to it?

What's your impression of a psedo-OC Batman?

I like it more than I thought I would. It's a pretty well designed figure. I like the way the chest bulks up to meet the cowl when the cape is inserted.

I guess I have to admit to a little bit of regret, but the thing I wanted to do with this figure the most was photograph it and now I've done that. I know Devilof76 will get more enjoyment out of displaying it than I would. :)

[Edit] An unexpected surprise was the groovy sleeve that the two figure boxes come packaged in. Between that and the COA it is tempting to keep them together. D gets the COA, but I'm keeping the sleeve to keep my two Scarecrow boxes together. :D

The box, sleeves and foam inserts are nice.

I love the little 2005 Begins Gotham City art too. It makes the set seem like it could have come out 6 years ago. I remember seeing it on everything from story books to coloring posters.

Agreed.

For those that don't know what we're talking about, here's my un-boxing:

P1140216.jpg

P1140220.jpg

P1140221.jpg

P1140223.jpg

P1140224.jpg

P1140226.jpg

P1140227.jpg

1127 huh, I myself got a 1284.

I wish my first set came with the COA and number/box but I guess it's cool that I have both versions. The HK and Convention exclusives.

Back