Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You go straight to hell. Do not pass go!

81341310.jpg

Scarecrow looks a little weird in this pic,

xepq3p.jpg

Almost like his eye holes are up on his forehead. Kind of derpy if you ask me.

Hey, better than I would have guessed! :rock

It still feels very strange for me to be a fan of a winning team. But enough off-topic talk. I've been a Batman fan since the age of 2. Surely, I'm entitled to get these figures for free! *grumble grumble grumble*

Hey, better than I would have guessed! :rock

It still feels very strange for me to be a fan of a winning team. But enough off-topic talk. I've been a Batman fan since the age of 2. Surely, I'm entitled to get these figures for free! *grumble grumble grumble*

I just want to snag Scarecrow seperate if I can. :(

Get a room you two.

That's enough outta you, Difab!:mad:
1237576401_prince_does_not_aprove.gif

I just want to snag Scarecrow
Same for me, but knowing that 80+% of people feel the same, I'm gonna go after the whole set if/when I'm able, and unload the Demon Bats. Sometimes patience is rewarded, as prices go down on things once hype subsides. But I don't think that will be the case with Scarecrow (well, after the initial geek paranoia that we tend to see, of course, where someone pays $1000 on eBay for one or whatever). I see his value going nowhere but up.

i've emailed waiman a couple of times over the past few days but haven't received any reply, i don't think even he knows whats going on with this from his supplier. just hope he puts it up for order this week :(

I'm disappointed you didn't utilize it in your post above. That makes ME mad.

That's the face I'll be making if this set completely sells out at the show and prices skyrocket to more than I'm willing to pay.

Back