1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally made a deal on a affordable Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises Bat-Pod 1:6 MMS177 . With this and my Tumbler gonna need a kick ass display cabinet .

@DiFabio have fun

Screenshot_20240609-170804_Facebook-01.jpeg

20240609_171323.jpg

What is that, Facebook? I’m not in the UK, but even with that blemish buddy is probably wanting $300+ :lol

I did put in a deposit for that Jaxon cowl too. Hopefully soon.

The HT cowl is dogsiht. Glad that Jaxon is making an affordable option for us, not 1% percenters custombros.

That is one nasty damaged tire, @a-dev. Hopefully, the new version does not crumble but knowing HT it wouldn't surprise me if it does. I have mine displayed and it will always be displayed, with luck that may help.

Last edited:
I did put in a deposit for that Jaxon cowl too. Hopefully soon.

The HT cowl is dogsiht. Glad that Jaxon is making an affordable option for us, not 1% percenters custombros.

That is one nasty damaged tire, @a-dev. Hopefully, the new version does not crumble but knowing HT it wouldn't surprise me if it does. I have mine displayed and it will always be displayed, with luck that may help.
Join us in the rarified atmosphere of the 1 percenters fran, don’t just wallow in the 80% club of the mainstream jaxon headsculpt peasants.
It’s half the price, ur nearly there 🤣
1718479384469.png

Back