Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

HotToysBatman89Teaser-2.jpg

Man, didn't even have it up for an hour and it was quickly debunked. I guess that pleather cape is a dead give away despite the modified head and emblem.

So much for a nice April fool's joke and time in photoshop. What really sucks, I planned this for a few weeks and then all of the sudden people out of no where come in and start making these stupid things, probably using Microsoft Paint. I couldn't believe after I was done there was that ____ty Superman and Captain America versions.

____! :mad:

Man, didn't even have it up for an hour and it was quickly debunked. I guess that pleather cape is a dead give away despite the modified head and emblem.

So much for a nice April fool's joke and time in photoshop. What really sucks, I planned this for a few weeks and then all of the sudden people out of no where come in and start making these stupid things, probably using Microsoft Paint. I couldn't believe after I was done there was that ____ty Superman and Captain America versions.

____! :mad:

yea at least yours looks like it actually could've been a proto. The other ones look horrible

Looks really close to legit, DiFabio. Remember, it was the Mega Keaton Bat freaks that called you on it. :D

If the Hot Toys is close to that I'll be happy. My most anticipated figure of the year. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back