Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Is there a way to propose a petition to HT to do arkham city then ?
Apart from facebook that seems like it always get ignored most of the time.

I've been thinking. I wonder if Hot Toys would give this '89 Batman figure a magnetized belt, similar to the DX Batman figure they developed.

It would be cool if the grapple/spear gun could attach to it like it did in the movie. You could kind of replicate how the mechanism makes Batman's gadgets/tools come up from the back of his belt to his front.

The spear gun also has me wondering if it'll be a two piece accessory like it was in the film.

I've been thinking. I wonder if Hot Toys would give this '89 Batman figure a magnetized belt, similar to the DX Batman figure they developed.

It would be cool if the grapple/spear gun could attach to it like it did in the movie. You could kind of replicate how the mechanism makes Batman's gadgets/tools come up from the back of his belt to his front.

The spear gun also has me wondering if it'll be a two piece accessory like it was in the film.

Wonderful idea !!!

That would be great,would anyone like a moveable gauntlet a la DX Batman's sticky bomb gun with a grappling line for an alternate display?

I still don't understand why a petition for arkham city would create a battle field

Sorry for the late reply, but like they said petition in general are what cause battlefields. Then we go with the you promised this figures from this line and now you gave us something that ain't worth my money. I think if HT really wants to give us those figures they will. THey know Batman is a big money cow and anyway to milk it will go for them. So just give it time, who knows maybe they already have prototypes. HT is a very complicated company, and you never know what you will find.

I know im late to the party..But I'm so damn excited for this.
Alot of Hot Toy releases have me saying "Wow..that's awesome"
But none have made me completely ____ myself with joy like just the news for this one has.
I can't wait for this to be released!
Going to be my first HT purchase.

Hopefully they make 89 Joker too.
And A "Bob the goon" would be both hilarious and awesome.

*Goes to change pants*

I know im late to the party..But I'm so damn excited for this.
Alot of Hot Toy releases have me saying "Wow..that's awesome"
But none have made me completely ____ myself with joy like just the news for this one has.
I can't wait for this to be released!
Going to be my first HT purchase.

Hopefully they make 89 Joker too.
And A "Bob the goon" would be both hilarious and awesome.

*Goes to change pants*

Hey AStro did yoiu get my pm ???

when do you guys think will come up with a concrete update of this new license?

within weeks, months, half a year? I cant wait...

Wow. I guess you were serious. :(

I to am hoping this is just a joke,

If not... well it makes you sound kind of...

I shouldnt have to explain anything.Your quote was "if you cannot see how hard that is to do as a professional hetero actor to play a gay person and to actually kiss another guy" Im sorry but when I think of a great actor, I dont tend to think about how great they are because of how gay they were in a movie.:lol

well, he proved that he was very serious and a homophobic

Im watching the 1989 batman movie know and ireally do hope hot toys makes a batmobile from that movie. I missed out on the tumbler and bat pod. How much would a hot toys batmobile run like 450 to 500 im thinking.

Yeah, I'm thinking $450 for the Batmobile.

Pop-up machine guns. Sliding canopy. Detailed interior. Working lights.

It would sell like crazy.

Yeah, I'm thinking $450 for the Batmobile.

Pop-up machine guns. Sliding canopy. Detailed interior. Working lights.

It would sell like crazy.

I just hope we get a chance to preorder it and than hopefully the bat wing

As much as I love the Batwing design, that thing would be so ginormous in 1:6 that I don't think I'd ever buy it.

Yeah, I just can't fathom the Batwing.

If they do the Batmobile, I hope they pay attention to the interior more... the Tumbler wasn't very impressive in that respect.

If they do the Batmobile, I hope they pay attention to the interior more... the Tumbler wasn't very impressive in that respect.

Thats why I passed on the tumbler besides it being super expensive, my favorite part of all of batmans vehicles are the interior and getting to see all of the cool gadgets inside, HT just had lame stickers if I recall.

I can understand not going all out on the interiors and since it would reduce costs most likely, I'm for it.

While there'd be a coolness to seeing all the gadgets and controls done all nice by HT, the reality is, most people are going to look at it for a bit, and then keep the thing closed as if Batman were in it driving it around. To put a lot of work into details that will rarely be seen on something so pricey seems like overkill.

I don't know what sort of price difference it would make, but, as pricey as it'll be if they do it, I'm all for cutting back where possible to keep the price down, as long as all the exterior stuff is there.

Thats why I passed on the tumbler besides it being super expensive, my favorite part of all of batmans vehicles are the interior and getting to see all of the cool gadgets inside, HT just had lame stickers if I recall.
well, why did it turn out that way you think? :slap

(the interiour of the tumbler was a "studio set" in the first place, meaning that you couldnt put all the switches and screens and all other bell and whistles inside of the actual car. Probably the space was to limited and the sliding mechanisme didnt allow it, thats why it was reduced to a minimum in the Hot Toys version, even for the slide mechanism they used a different car to make the shots)

With the '89 batmobile however it shouldn't be a problem to make a full interior in scale.

@maulfan I agree with what your saying, but the best HT could come up with was stickers? I just think they couldve done something a little bit more creative with the price tag being 500 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back