Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

d09cab4c.jpg

Ledger Joker this, Ledger Joker that....wait'll they get a load of me.

The batmobile looks amazing. Don't care if I don't have the space for it I'm ____ing getting it.

damn, how the hell do HT and SS expect us to pay for all this crap!?

... um, I have to go change my underwear now, brb.

"Gonna need a moment alone boys".............. lol
THIS IS EPIC,TRULY EPIC,
Christ knows how I'm gonna afford all this,this year and next but hell BRING IT ON !!!!

Kindest regards
Tys

d09cab4c.jpg

Love the expression! Looks as if he has PERS too which may have been stated before.

Does anyone care about the exclusive Begins figure anymore? I know I don't after seeing these.

Yep. I'll be getting the Keaton Batman because I love the suit, but everything else is an easy pass for me. Thought the movie was goofy and stupid as hell when I saw it in '89, and my feelings have only soured more since then. Especially towards Nicholson's Joker.

That head sculpt is just amazing, totally, totally floored. I mean, it kind of freaks me out, sort of like the proto spec/pics of Bank Robber Joker freaked me out.

Between this Jack Nicholson head and the new Christian Bale sculpt, Hot Toys has reached a new level.

The only thing I don't "like" is the hat, but this is clearly a proto and if Honor Guard/Cop Joker is any indication, it should be fine in person.

And man oh man, that Batmobile. DAMN. Next year is going to kill me. I love it. Totally making room for that thing. It's going to inspire me to sell and get rid of alot of non-Batman/non-Terminator collectibles I have. It looks a little "squashed" and mishapen (should be a bit longer?) and the silver piping by the rear engine pick up vent seems to be an all one silver painted panel. I'm sure that will change during the final product.

Just amazing. Also love how they're saving Batman last. If it's as great as this Joker then damn, I don't know.

The only problem there is that all those items are outfit specific.

Long gun = Parade Joker with purple trencher.
Hat and coat from reveal = Messed up clothes from toxic bath.
Alicia's mask = Vicki's apartment Joker with green shirt and "regular" tie.
Acid flower = Museum Joker with small tie and flesh/melty face. Also on Parade trencher.

I'll take all four! :yess:

I'm pretty good as I guess 3 out of the 5 items :yess:

It looks fanfriggingtastic I'm floored by the open mouth and the batmobile....time for OT boys.

Last edited:

"It can now truly be said, that I have a bat, in my belfry."

Could not have said it better difabio.
Hot toys nailed the likeness let's hope they keep it up.
The batmobile is an instant Grail.
Not skipping on these that's for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back