Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

So where would be the best place to order whatever Batman collectibles we might see at SDCC from, if you are a collector living in central Europe? RazorsEdge? BBTS?

If they indeed make a Batmobile, I'm already dreading the shipping costs.

I'm starting to get a little hesitant with this figure because I'm thinking there's going to be a DX version within a year or so.

EVERYBODY BATDANCE!

5sXLi.gif

"Get the funk up! Batmaaaan!" :wink1:

Dang am I really excited for SDCC....even the thought of an 89 Bats..............:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Dang am I really excited for SDCC....even the thought of an 89 Bats..............:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Exactly how I feel. I just about freaked out when I saw the teaser from the 10th Anniversary show months back...

Now I have a mini fig to go with my 1:1! :yess:

This movie is a big part of my childhood... i am really excited to see what comes of this line, but i am however a tad worried as well...

I feel The Joker will be much easier to pull off in this scale as long as they get the sculpt(s) right, then it's just patterns and tailoring.

But Batman is much more intricate than some people may realize, the cape will need to look like latex, and it will have to lay correctly and not make it look like he has a giraffe neck like most of the customs i see... i am not going to ramble on about all the details...

What i am getting at is, if The Joker is made first without any indication of how Batman looks, i might be a little weary to drop cash on Joker, especially if it's a DX... Because i certainly don't want a Joker and a mediocre Batman.

Yeah, i could sell later... but that's not the point... I hope and wish it's Batman who comes first... the movie is called "Batman" afterall.

M.

Yeah, i could sell later... but that's not the point... I hope and wish it's Batman who comes first... the movie is called "Batman" afterall.

M.

Agreed....it still irks me that Nicholson is before Keaton on the one sheet.

Even though he is/was the bigger actor.

I'm starting to get a little hesitant with this figure because I'm thinking there's going to be a DX version within a year or so.

:exactly: Can't tell if you're serious or not, but I have that same fear.

Although I won't let it stop me from buying these AS SOON as they're up for PO! :lol

Naw, it's a great year to stay at home and put that money towards the awesome stuff coming out.

I'll be in SD six days after SDCC, so it's really just a small part of my vacation this year. But I can see how staying away from it would save a lot of money. I just hope I don't preorder more than I normally would have aftering seeing this ____ in person. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back