1/6 Hot Toys - BATMAN (1989) - Bob "The Goon"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make it happen HT.

Batman_1989_-_A_Goon_and_his_Tune.jpg

I would so buy this if it was ever actually made. Big fan of Tracey Walter, the guy used to turn up in everything back in the day, TV or film, big role or tiny one, he was one of the great, and most recognisable, character actors of his generation, even if most people probably never knew his name. And probably still don't. Plus which, he was great as Bob.

I honestly can't see it being made, but I'm down if it is.

PLEASE don't just be a display piece. :pray:

Hopefully this means more Batman 89 and Returns figures are still planned.

I'd really love these two figures as well.

chris-clooney_batman_forever_warnerbros.jpg

I am pretty sure we WILL see two Batmans Forever figures and at least one Robin...an exclusive would include the Circus acrobat suit, and even the Clooney Batman have a chance, by the looks of things and very quietly Hot Toys would have produced every Batman interpretation from TV to cinema...ahhh...and wait for it...the 1966 Batmobile will be there to...you will see!!!

If Hot Toys does this character I wonder if it'll be sold individually or as part of a set. A two pack with a new Joker would make sense and it'd be welcome to me since I don't have a Nicholson Joker yet.

Okay, Romero Joker? Sure. Bob? I'll believe it when they announce it, but fine. Now where's my damn Pfeiffer Catwoman?

I would think if there's a Bob the Goon there would be a good chance of seeing a Catwoman and Penguin. As nice as that custom Catwoman is no way I'd pay that much. Especially considering I'd want both versions and couldn't justify a grand for two unlicensed figures of her.

I would think if there's a Bob the Goon there would be a good chance of seeing a Catwoman and Penguin. As nice as that custom Catwoman is no way I'd pay that much. Especially considering I'd want both versions and couldn't justify a grand for two unlicensed figures of her.

That's a reason I'll remain sceptical of this actually being released for sale - they'll make Bob the Goon but no more Nicholson Joker variants? No Catwoman? No Penguin? Utterly bizarre.

I wonder if they still have the rights for Nicholson's likeness or not. I'd love a new Joker. Either that or I'll have to hunt down a DX08 or less desirable (but still a decent figure) DX14.

Back