Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting, Centrocal. Can't wait to see the first Video of this thing. I imagine it wont be in exact 1/6 scale for shipping purposes, prolly 27-8 " in length instead of 33-34".

pic by aslan_gfx
AxjWSaxCIAAPzfU.jpg:large

With this announcement, it makes me excited to see the 1/6 figures they have planned for this line.

Pure badassery on display at the Sideshow booth tonight and throughout the next few days. Unbelievable!

No question who rules 1/6.

Hot Toys stuns the world by showing the 1966 Batmobile.

Enterbay gives us ....... MIB?
:lol

This company just keeps on giving in the most prolific ways.

I will be absolutely heart broken though, if they choose another actress over Julie Newmar..

..THE Catwoman.

This is absolutely fantastic. I hadn't planned on getting any of the 60's stuff, but "holy batmobiles, Batman!" This machine rocks.

Then all I would need is Batgirl on her Batcycle. I has hope.

:panic::panic:I just got a text from a buddy at comic con he said the 1966 batmobile was unimpressive . I think it looks great.

I love the car! I'm not as in love with the idea of Adam West driving it. Is it blasphemous to say I'm going to display it with Batman Begins-suit Bats?

I love the car! I'm not as in love with the idea of Adam West driving it. Is it blasphemous to say I'm going to display it with Batman Begins-suit Bats?

Not blasphemous gdb, impossible, the suit will split up his crotch:nana:

just kidding, well not really, it would split.:wink1:

I would buy the campy West Bats, just to have a near compete representation of all relevant Batmen from the 60s onward.

Not blasphemous gdb, impossible, the suit will split up his crotch:nana:

just kidding, well not really, it would split.:wink1:

I would buy the campy West Bats, just to have a near compete representation of all relevant Batmen from the 60s onward.

That's all right, one of my Batman Begins figures broke his knee and I had to separate his "shirt" from his "pants" to fix it. So there might be some room to negotiate.

I take your point though, I'm planing on getting an Adam West Bats. It's just the car is cooler than Adam.

Back