Jazz Inc - 1/6 1966 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if I’m not a huge fan of the movie, a 1/6 Forever Batmobile surrounded with the figures would be an epic display.

Hoping someone can post some info for me here :)

I'm not part of the facebook group, but I've traded emails with Chiara at jazzinc about a month ago. I know she's helping Joost out, but I wasn't really able to get any concrete answers about either the shipping of the 1966 batmobile, or features on the 1989 batwing. She said she said there might be "a small delay" with shipping of the batmobile and that the facebook group would be updated on the 1989 batwing "once we complete the final formalities".

Does anyone have any info on either?

Thanks!

Update.

Just heard they expect to begin production within 60 days. Hopefully the first batch will begin shipping Oct/Nov.

JazzInc have their 1966 Batmobile up for pre order on their website, both the Ultimate DX and Base versions.......:)

Shame that Hot Toys didn’t make this…like the title of the thread…I would have definitely been all over it.

Lincoln Futura.

BB1F20F2-CB54-41AD-B071-F0A1CE183932.jpeg

I hope so I had mine on order from when Jazz was in the forum in 2019. Might need to upgrade the version to the one with the electronics tho.

As much as I would love to have the Jazzinc Batmobile it’s just so expensive. I think I can only commit to one large vehicle, and for me it’s going to be the DeLorean from Back to the Future Part II.

As much as I would love to have the Jazzinc Batmobile it’s just so expensive. I think I can only commit to one large vehicle, and for me it’s going to be the DeLorean from Back to the Future Part II.
Yep completely agree. I think Iron Scavenger was my one and only. Their strict commitment to accuracy and quality materials I feel has really limited their customer base. Maybe they want it that way and good on them for sticking to their ideals, but between their recent price increases and the truly insane shipping costs (not them btw, it’s across the board with everyone it seems) I’m sticking to local for the foreseeable future. Its partly me as well because I would never even consider the base version of this, it has to have everything haha.
A shame as their products look genuinely amazing.

I'm at least glad I was able to jump in at the original $1298 price. Don't think I really need it bad enough to pay the current $1499.
I got mine for $1248 ($999 base model + $249 early upgrade offer). For sure, it really does pay to get in on these things early.

Back