Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know which interview it was exactly, but it stood out from his regular vague responses in how direct it was.

Edit: Last mention was a 2017 interview, "The Joker will be announced when the timing is right since the prototype is already developed. As for the batmobile we currently don't have any plans at the moment"

Exactly. This is not a definite cancelled statement, but a up in the air, keep us hanging statement.

Still no pics. Maybe they’ll add tomorrow? DC offerings so far are very sad.

Very sad indeed. Fingers crossed there is still something to be revealed tomorrow. What we've seen so far is pitiful on the DC side. Elsewhere more boring Iron Men and worst of all that Kevin Feige figure. Was hoping that was a joke when I saw it. A new low for HT.

I didn’t expect there to be much in the way of DC myself. Since they don’t have much going on this year. I thought the JL would have been on display but it doesn’t look like it is, at least from what I’ve seen.

There will be more stuff I presume? There is tal about a 'Marvel Videogame' character being shown tomorrow. JC Hong also teased a new Luke Skywalker on his Instagram. They just posted a statement on their FB page that there will be more reveals. In that picture we see another version of the Hulk. So I hope they show at least 1-2 more figures for DC as well.

I didn’t expect there to be much in the way of DC myself. Since they don’t have much going on this year. I thought the JL would have been on display but it doesn’t look like it is, at least from what I’ve seen.

I to found it odd they have the JL WW there but not the rest of the league.

The lack of DCEU movies this year was why I was hoping to finally see a Catwoman figure. Instead we get that stupid Feige figure lol.

give it up and forget the Romero Joker- HT knows where it's bread is buttered

d729f296a7c95e45ee296e1924aa247c.jpg

I have finally come to terms that the Hot Toys 66 Batman line is dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to assume there is now more chance of a Howard Chan figure than any more 66 Batman stuff..and I'm not even being sarcastic. :(

They said they will never release this, due to qc problems. Either way im dreading the price of this due to inflation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they lauched the Tumbler, it was the Batman Nolan hype. I guess that all the 1/6 tumblers were sold fast. HT thought that there was a lot of money to do with 1/6 vehicules. They developed and showed prototypes of 89 and 66. They launched 89 first but realized that 89 hype was far and even with nostalgia, it was harder to sell than the tumblers... add to this all the QC and shipping problems...
Finally the 66 figures received a half succes, it signed the death sentence of the 66 batmobile... as the delorean part II.

As i’m a 89 fan, i’m so glad the 89 was launched first, but i really feel sad for the 66 lovers...:thud:

Back