Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a bad person because somewhere deep down I am glad this may not happen because it will mean I can get out of the hobby sooner? :monkey1

Am I a bad person because somewhere deep down I am glad this may not happen because it will mean I can get out of the hobby sooner? :monkey1

I have similar thoughts but as long as we don't buy tonnes of stuff just to fill in the time we should be fine. I'm gonna be faced with temptation all the time anyway unless I resolve to never go online ever again.

I expect at least prototype of delorean and Marty at SDCC.
Tho I wouldn't be getting those w/o Doc.

I don't even collect sixth scale anymore. :lol

Would still love to see how the DeLorean comes out.

2015 is fine by me.
We really need some classics again.I do understand the direction HT has gone the past few years with Marvel and DC.It sells no doubt about it.But not for me so i haven't bought any HT figures since Barney Ross expendables 2 which was released last summer?

Like some other old timers on this board,i too have sold 80% of my collection the past 6 months because the stuff released way back when HT still did some classic characters looks really dated now.
Terminator is the only classic movie line they release occasionally now if im not mistaken.

I have similar thoughts but as long as we don't buy tonnes of stuff just to fill in the time we should be fine. I'm gonna be faced with temptation all the time anyway unless I resolve to never go online ever again.
T2 stuff is going to be a mainstay of the collectible market for the foreseeable future. I have a hard time imagining you really staying away!

Yeah, despite promising figures at the start. We'll have to make do with the ReAction Figure retro-style ones.
I won't buy those. They look nothing like toys from the mid '80s that I collected.

The english wasn't broken enough for it to be legit. :rotfl

Imagine if they do them the head sculpts come out like this

best-chive-photos-37.jpg

Marty with Doc's face totally reminds me of Mac's mom from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.":lol

Wish these were actually coming out and it wasn't just complete Vapor, like most HT Figures that aren't Marvel. :-/

^^^ Agree 100% I personally think HT buys all these licenses just to hold onto them knowing full well they won't make anything, they just don't want another company to make figures. Once people stop buying Iron Man figures they might move onto something else also probably Marvel related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back