Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Said other aged and less attractive looking women.

You're just a sexist/misogynist/men's rights activist/male chauvinist pig who doesn't appreciate true inner beauty, according to the hottie below.

free-to-be-fat.jpeg

I wonder if there's a chance Hot Toys might make the train as well? It's such an amazing design but sadly underrepresented in merchandising. It would be expensive, no doubt but what an amazing piece it would be.
The train was sorta cool but I doubt they'd make it. It hardly makes an appearance except the last couple minutes oPart III and I don't think most fans would want it as much. Even in a smaller scale like 1/12th I don't see it happening.

I'm sure you can all ready buy a scale train that's pretty close to the movie version and its probably $500 less than Hot Toys would charge.

I'm sure you can all ready buy a scale train that's pretty close to the movie version and its probably $500 less than Hot Toys would charge.
I think he's referring to the time machine train Doc came back in at the end of Part III, not the one that pushed the DeLorean back to the future.

Yeah, not that hard to sell out when there's no penalty for canceling.

Good point, you see a lot of that when there's no penalty and no deposits. Frankly I'd always choose to do Flex Payments with SSC, but I'm passing on this as much as I'd want it, I don't think I'd ever have the space to display it. I'll envy those who do buy it though.

still laughing at bbts quoting me $340 for shipping the delorean.

Last edited:
I really want this, but $700+ is a heck of a lot of money for a car I can't remote control.

I'm sorry but I have to say something here. I honestly can't understand how anyone can complain about the price for this delorean. People spend over $1000 on custom figures that in all reality are not that great looking imo and people spend all there money on the tailoring. Your getting a 28" long, 8 inches high sixty five pound Beast of a vehicle for under $700 and it's the F'N time machine man?? This is an expensive hobby and you need to pay to play, simple as that. Because I cant have sound or have it in remote control form would not bother ME one bit. Would you really want to buy a $700 collectable car and ruin the thing smashing it around on pavement or against the walls? We're grown ups collecting grown up toys if that makes any sense whatsoever lol. Point is we all scream for this and we finally get it and everyone's being ridiculously picky lol. Opinions are like butt holes we all have one so here's mine.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back