Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, just the first movie version of Delorean. Copy pasted from my local seller:

BACK TO THE FUTURE: DeLOREAN TIME MACHINE 1:6 SCALE FIGURE
Series: Movie Masterpiece Series / MMS 260
“Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?”
Since the debut of the Hot Toys Back To the Future Marty McFly Collectible Figure this year, many fans were extremely excited about the news and filled with joy especially after seeing the prototype of the figure along with the iconic DeLorean Time Machine shown at various toy fairs this Summer. Today Hot Toys is delighted to officially introduce the 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle for all Back to the Future fanatics!
The movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle is very detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across body, detailed structure of the time machine engine deck and cabin, functional gull-wing doors, and a number of LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior.
Fans of this best time-travelling film of all time should not miss the chance to pre-order this incredible collectible and add it to your prized collection!
The 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle specially features:
Authentically and detailed 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine in Back to the Future
Approximately 72cm L x 35cm W x 21cm H
Exterior specially features:
Six (6) front LED lights
Eight (8) rear LED lights
Meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across body and detailed structure of the DeLorean Time Machine’s engine deck
Functional gull-wing doors
Turnable front wheels
Interior specially features:
Two (2) seaters
One (1) flux capacitor with LED light-up function
One (1) set of time circuits
Detailed components with LED light-up function

Would you want to remote control this car, ramming it into walls, scratching the paint, breaking off parts and so on?

Well, since I'm not retarded, yes, I would want the option to do those things. Because in all likelihood I would only use it minimally. To be paying this kind of price for what is essentially a pre-made model kit seems on the scary side of insane to me. That and the fact that if they do wind up releasing this, they'll eventually come out with a DeLorean from BTTF II, and then everyone who bought this will take a couple hundred dollar hit as they flood the market with them.

That and the fact that if they do wind up releasing this, they'll eventually come out with a DeLorean from BTTF II, and then everyone who bought this will take a couple hundred dollar hit as they flood the market with them.

What makes you so sure they will release the delorean from the second movie?. Its only got 2 differences to the first one in that it has the mr fusion and tires that rotate. Besides the car from the first movie is the classic delorean for me not the second one so I wouldn't mind if they did release a second one because id still have the first.

Yeah if they make a Part II version **** it, can't see myself buying it. The first will do.

One way to **** things up is by HT releasing the Part II version with swappable mr.fusion <-> nuclear reactor. Since I fear that might be the case, I'm not buying this.

Also, $700 is a bit too much compared to the Tumbler which had more stuff in it. It's like you're paying $200+ for the LED circuitry.

Lmao I just seen this and i have no idea why that happened. I guess you can say this is my first pocket messaging.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

One way to **** things up is by HT releasing the Part II version with swappable mr.fusion <-> nuclear reactor. Since I fear that might be the case, I'm not buying this.

Also, $700 is a bit too much compared to the Tumbler which had more stuff in it. It's like you're paying $200+ for the LED circuitry.

i think its the amount of detail your paying for on the car basically. There is a lot. However I do agree $700 is a bit steep but it could have been worse. Judging by the price of ht figures nowadays it isn't that bad. Its only double the price of the hot toys Robocop figure.

Back