HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chopper hasn't had much love, i'm not good at posing avp preds
526733_215284158584825_100003097287858_368482_1568928728_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy camera

Last edited:
Isn't everyone selling these now in preparation for the eventual release of upgraded versions of these figures? Prices are already dramatically dropping. I'm glad i sold most of mine when the prices were much higher last year...

I think the new P2 has put people off panic selling. Classic was a big upgrade over p1 (though not the same) However theres a bunch with the original P2 better than the remake. So i think people will be hesitant from now on.

Though i have no intention of selling this scar. If they bring out a new Scar and it is a worthwhile purchase ill just get a different bio mask for my current figure in case HT do not do celtic or Chopper. (ancient either)

I'm looking for a HT celtic desperately I have been outbid on him for years lol, I have a palisades queen alien statue if anyone's interested :)

I think they're just remaking most of the main predators. And honestly when they do there's still a possibility that they may fuzz up the bio like P2. Then we'll have to go bug taylerdurdem to make us a new one that fit tha new head. :lol

I think the new P2 has put people off panic selling. Classic was a big upgrade over p1 (though not the same) However theres a bunch with the original P2 better than the remake. So i think people will be hesitant from now on.

Though i have no intention of selling this scar. If they bring out a new Scar and it is a worthwhile purchase ill just get a different bio mask for my current figure in case HT do not do celtic or Chopper. (ancient either)

Id rather buy the new armor loose on ebay and put it on the old body with the old head and td mask (assuming the armor isnt actually the arm like with classic)

AVP Preds are pretty covered up so im not overly bothered about the aesthetics of a new body. The new Celtic custom looks great but if the body is the only thing i prefer id rather keep my $220

Ive got a feeling that the new AVP pred(s?) will have shorter thinner dreads. Classic Style. So im expecting to be dissapointed there.

I dont think the Dreads have ever been as good as the original HT avps. My biggest Super Predator gripe is the dreads are way too scrawny

Hey anyone remember who made really good AVP bio recasts? Was it bobamike? I looking to get a recast of an ancient bio since I may be trading off my Asia.

Back