HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool that it worked out. I wouldn't have hung the guy out to dry over a 50 dollar refund considering you got the figure for 290(not saying that you were going to). 290 is a good price. It always sucks when you've gotta go through a run around to get stuff tho.

edit: and ashkanls definately did a solid for selling you one for 50.

Just for the record so some of you dont get confused I didnt sell him my Chopper, he bought it from someone else. Now I need a Scar bio. Anyone need a Chopper bio?

Just for the record so some of you dont get confused I didnt sell him my Chopper, he bought it from someone else. Now I need a Scar bio. Anyone need a Chopper bio?

No we got that. You just sold him the trophies. I'll sell you my spare HT scar bio if you need one.

I cant wait for my Custom Scar bio to come. My scar has been bare face for a while now and i want to hide that ugly mug!

it wont ruin the aliens body right?
I don't think it will ruin the body..if anything, it should protect it from deteriorating.

This is what I used on mine. Made him look a lot better.

744097216_260.jpg

awesome ill check michaels after class thanks man :wave and hope to see pics :pray:
Yeah, I don't have them anymore. I was hoping they'd be in Photobucket but they're not. They were saved to my previous laptop..which is destroyed now.

I tried using it on my HT Big Chap (he was already ruined), and it looked absolutely horrible on his dome. But on the AvP Warrior, it looked great everywhere.

However, I believe the dome did show very small brush strokes caused by the sponge thing I used to apply the Mod Podge.. It wasn't a big issue to me, but you may just want to avoid putting any on the dome.

Yeah, I don't have them anymore. I was hoping they'd be in Photobucket but they're not. They were saved to my previous laptop..which is destroyed now.

I tried using it on my HT Big Chap (he was already ruined), and it looked absolutely horrible on his dome. But on the AvP Warrior, it looked great everywhere.

However, I believe the dome did show very small brush strokes caused by the sponge thing I used to apply the Mod Podge.. It wasn't a big issue to me, but you may just want to avoid putting any on the dome.

ok i was just gonna use it on the skin thanks, also when it drys does it stay sticky?
this is it right?
bevfabriccrafts_2205_2304884014

mod podge saves the day.
did it with balding doggy. here's some before and after pics.
from
P1010331.jpg

to
DSC_0731.jpg

*avoid the shiny dome.

Back